The Fashion Gala

Weeks of avoiding paparazzi and news reporters go by, "Finally, it's done", Gabriel said looking at the maternity dress, the dress was dark blue and had a long train, Nathalie waddled over and looked at the dress, "wow it's beautiful", Nathalie said, "it will look even more beautiful when you wear it my peahen", Gabriel said. Nathalie ran her hand through the soft dress, "I can't wait to where it tonight", Nathalie said, Adrien walked into the mansion and into the office, "wow", Adrien said walking over to the dress, "it's so pretty", Adrien said. Gabriel smiled, "you should probably do you're homework before we have to get ready", Gabriel said, Adrien nodded and ran upstairs to his room. 

It was finally time to go and Adrien stood at the door of the mansion, Gabriel helped Nathalie walk down the stairs, "don't you two look cute together", Adrien said. The couple smiled at each other, they all made their way to the limo and got inside, "this is gonna be my first time going to a gala as you're girlfriend", Nathalie said, "yeah", Gabriel said. "We all know where I'm going to when we get there", Nathalie said, "the dessert stand?", Gabriel asked, "yup", Nathalie said, they all laughed. "the babies moving", Nathalie said, the boys put their hand on Nathalie's stomach, "this is amazing", Adrien said, "this reminds me of when Emilie was pregnant, Adrien moved all the time at night", Gabriel said. 

They arrived at the gala, Gabriel and Adrien walked Nathalie down the red carpet, they were stopped by a news reporter, "wow Ms. Sancouer you're dress is gorgeous", the reporter said, "thank you It was made by the best fashion designer in Paris, my boyfriend", Nathalie said, "mm chocolate strawberries", Nathalie said walking into the ballroom to the dessert table. Gabriel and Adrien walked to their table and sat down, "oh there's Kagami", Adrien said walking over to her, Audrey walked over and sat next to Gabriel, "Gabrikins you look even sexier in that tuxedo", Audrey said.

Nathalie wiped her mouth and fingers with a napkin, a skinny man with grey hair walked up to Nathalie, "I like pregnant ladies", the man said, Nathalie was about to call for Gabriel when the man shoved his lips onto Nathalie's. The man shoved his tongue down Nathalie's throat, she tried to push him off but failed. "G-Gabriel", Nathalie said softly with tears in her eyes.