The stress begins

Nathalie, Gabriel, and Adrien sat at the dining table eating their breakfast, Nathalie's phone began ringing, she answers the phone, "yes Audrey he is still doing the meeting", Nathalie said. "no I don't think he would be comfortable having it there", Nathalie said, "he is busy right now and he doesn't have his phone on him so don't even bother calling him", Nathalie said hanging up the phone. "Audrey is probably going to arrive soon", Nathalie said finishing her breakfast, "dang it", Gabriel complained, "I will take Adrien to his photo shoot", Nathalie said, Nathalie and Adrien leave the dining room, "great now it's just gonna be me and Audrey, fun", Gabriel said sarcastically.

A few minuets later the doorbell rings, Gabriel opens the gate and Audrey walks in, "Gabrikins!", Audrey yells wrapping her arms around Gabriel's neck, Gabriel hated when she did that, "that stupid assistant was trying to block us from having alone time", Audrey said leaning in to kiss him, Gabriel pushed her back, "that stupid assistant is my girlfriend so back off", Gabriel said, "WHAT!", Audrey screamed.

 Adrien finished his photo shoot and walked over to Nathalie sitting on a bench, "wanna get some food before we go home?", Nathalie asked, "sure", Adrien said, "where do you wanna go?", Nathalie asked, "you're the pregnant one so you decide", Adrien said. Nathalie smiled, "I've been craving some macaroons from the dupain bakery", Nathalie said, "okay lets go there then", Adrien said.

Nathalie and Adrien walked into the bakery to see Marinette and her parents, Marinette looks over at Adrien and freaks out, "h-hey madrien I mean gaydrien I mean Adrien", Marinette said awkwardly, Adrien waved, "welcome what can we get you?", Sabine asked,  "can I get a box of Chocolate and red velvet Macaroons please", Nathalie asked, "and can I have two croissants?", Adrien asked, Tom put the box of Macaroons and croissants on the counter, Nathalie paid and they left.

Gabriel watched as Audrey got in her car and left, "finally, she's gone", Gabriel said, Nooroo sat on Gabriel's shoulder, "master I'm glad you changed for the better", Nooroo said, "I'm glad too", Gabriel said. Nathalie and Adrien walked into the mansion, "welcome back, what took you so long?", Gabriel asked, "we stopped at the bakery for some pastries, how was the meeting?", Nathalie asked, "Audrey was not happy when I told her that me and you were dating so she tried to change my mind about you by flirting with me", Gabriel said, "isn't she married?", Adrien asked, "yeah, poor Andre", Nathalie said. "I'm gonna go upstairs, I have to video call Wayem", Adrien said walking upstairs, "what pastries did you get?", Gabriel asked, "Macaroons, you can have one", Nathalie said opening the box, Gabriel took a red velvet one, "thank you my peacock", Gabriel said. 

Gabriel was designing and Nathalie was typing on her computer, Adrien forces open the door making Gabriel and Nathalie jump, "look at the news", Adrien said, Gabriel walks over to Nathalie as she opens the news website.

"don't be bemused it's just the news, I'm Nadja Shamack and I'm here with today's scoop, pictures show that Gabriel Agreste and his Assistant kissing on the bridge and his assistant with a sonogram picture, has Gabriel Agreste moved on and is the Agreste family going to expand?", Nadja concluded. Nathalie and Gabriel look at each other, "oh no", they both say.