Fashion Gala part 2

Penny saw what was going on and rushed over to Nathalie, she pushed the man away and took Nathalie to the bathroom, "are you okay?", Penny asked, "now I am", Nathalie said. Penny wiped a tear off of Nathalie's cheek, "you're makeup is running, here", Penny said taking out her makeup bag, "thanks Pen", Nathalie said. Penny finished redoing Nathalie's makeup and they left the bathroom, Nathalie walked over to her table and sat next to Gabriel, Audrey looked at Nathalie, "ugh great you're here", Audrey said, "yup", Nathalie said. Audrey angrily walked off, "are you okay? you look a little freaked out", Gabriel asked taking her hand in his, "yeah I'm alright", Nathalie said. Adrien walked over and sat at the table, "Gabriel may I have a word with you?", Ms. Tsarugi asked, "sure", Gabriel said as he got up and followed the woman, Chloe walked over to Adrien, "Adrien let's dance", Chloe said pulling Adrien to the dance floor. 

A man walked over to Nathalie, "is anyone sitting here?", the man asked, "no go ahead", Nathalie said, the man had black hair and his chin was cleanly shaven, he was wearing a white dress shirt with black pants, he was a handsome man. "I'm Ace", Ace said, "I'm Nathalie", Nathalie said with a smile, Ace took Nathalie's hand and kissed it, "are you with anyone?", Ace asked, "I'm with my boyfriend and his son", Nathalie said, "oh", Ace said, "that dress is beautiful", Ace said, "thank you", Nathalie said, "but you're prettier", Ace said. Nathalie's eyes widened, Ace winked at her as he walked off and disappeared  into the crowd, Gabriel walked over and sat next to Nathalie, "are you sure you're okay?", Gabriel asked putting his hand on her cheek, "yes I'm fine, don't worry", Nathalie said burying her face into his palm, "wanna dance?", Gabriel asked, "sure", Nathalie said as they walked onto the dance floor, the couple swayed to the music, Nathalie looked over to see Ace drinking wine, he looked at her and smiled, Nathalie could feel a blush forming on her cheeks.

Later that night, Gabriel was talking to other fashion designers, Adrien and Nathalie were at the dessert table, "mm these chocolate strawberries are good", Adrien said, "I know right", Nathalie said. Adrien backed up and bumped into someone, "I'm sorry sir", Adrien said, it was Ace, "it's alright", Ace said, Ace grabbed a chocolate strawberry and took a bite, "dang now I know why people crowd this area, this is good", Ace said, Adrien and Nathalie laughed. "Wait are you Adrien Agreste the model?", Ace asked, "yup that's me", Adrien said, "oh cool I'm Ace", Ace said holding out his hand, Adrien shook it. Ace walked over to Nathalie, "hello again", Ace said, "hey", Nathalie said, "I was wondering if I could have you're number, so we could you know get to know each other more", Ace asked, Nathalie smiled, she grabbed a napkin and wrote her number down, she gave the napkin to Ace, "thank you", Ace said walking away. Ace's soft voice sent shivers down Nathalie's spine, Gabriel walked over, "who was that?", Gabriel asked, "that was Ace, he's a sweet guy", Nathalie said, Gabriel puckered his lips, he usually did that when he was suspicious of something.

Nathalie, Gabriel, and Adrien walked to their limo and got in, Nathalie yawned, "tired?", Gabriel asked, "yeah", Nathalie said resting her head on Gabriel's shoulder. Adrien was texting on his phone, "let me guess, you're texting Nino?", Gabriel asked, "yup", Adrien said.

They arrived at the mansion and walked inside, Adrien walked upstairs, "goodnight", Adrien said, "goodnight", Gabriel and Nathalie said. Nathalie and Gabriel walked into their room, Nathalie changed into  silky blue flannel pajamas, Gabriel changed into a white T-shirt and black sweat pants. The two snuggled up to each other, "give me you're hand", Nathalie said, he held out his hand and Nathalie put it on her stomach, Gabriel smiled, Nathalie rested her head and Gabriel's chest and they both fell asleep.