GLOSSARY

PALASIA

PALASIA

Palachus is the religion of the Silver Church. The worship of the Silver God is forced upon the Six Kingdoms united by Lakan the Last Emperor.

Palasia is the united realm of the six kingdoms. God's Country, where the Silver Palace and Silvertown is located, is also a part of Palasia. The worshippers of the Silver God also refer to the whole continent as Palasia as it was destined all its people shall bow down to the Silver God. Other inhabitants of the content refer to it by a different name.

Palasolm is the ancient scriptures of Palachus.

Electun is the elected ruler of the church. For the time he is elected, all kings answer to him. The current electun is Stefalex Medora.

Palamun is a priest of high ranking, only below the electun. They usually serve as emissaries of the church and hold much sway over monarchs. They ensure the will of the electun is made known throughout the realm.

Impalamun lowest ranking priest of the Silver God. They attend to local churches in villages, towns, and small cities.

Holy Fellowship is a group of the most important and powerful palamuns. It is from this elite circle that the electun is elected.

Hands of Lakan are members of the Holy Fellowship who have healing abilities.

Drownquares are somewhere criminals of the church are executed by drowning.

Drownday is a day when criminals are sent to be executed at a drownsquare.

GOD'S COUNTRY

God's Country are the lands directly under the influence of the electun. While it is not a kingdom by name, it is directly governed by the Holy Fellowship and follows the electun as its monarch.

The Holy Fellowship is the current ruling government of God's Country. Members consist of---

·         Stefalex Medora, the current electun and monarch of God's Country.

The Silver Palace is where the electun and the Holy Fellowship govern. Surrounding it is a small city of soldiers and people closest to the electuns and palamuns of the church such as friends and family. This city is called Silver City.

Silvertown is the largest city in God's Country, miles away from the Silver City. While it is massive, it is terribly overpopulated.

Starfort was the fortress of the Talamores before its annihilation. Although broken, it is not in complete ruins, and the electun and his host reside there whenever they visit Silvertown.

Talamore was the former de facto ruling house of Silvertown. Members consist of---

·         Preston Talamore, the last lord of the house before its annihilation.

·         Julianna Talamore, the last lady of the house before its annihilation. She was wife to Lord Preston. Julianna was accused of dark sorcery and for that the church tasked Palasia with her house's destruction.

KINGDOM OF FEREVIS

Ferevis is the kingdom ruled by its current king, Aloden Paralydes. It is the kingdom nearest God's Country.

Paralydes is the current ruling house of Ferevis. Members consist of---

·         Aloden Paralydes, the current king of Ferevis.

·         Klepoladona Paralydes, the current queen of Ferevis and wife to King Aloden.

·         Baldon Paralydes, the eldest of the three Paralydes children. A prince of Ferevis and heir to its throne.

·         Stefalen Paralydes, named after the electun Stefalex and the middle child of the three Paralydes children. A prince of Ferevis.

·         Nodalen Paralydes, the youngest of the three Paralydes children. A princess of Ferevis.

KINGDOM OF ALCHAER

Alchaer is the kingdom ruled by its current king, Nalvar Alberin. It is the southernmost kingdom of Palasia and the farthest from God's Country. Its current ruling house is at war with the rest of Palasia for embracing the southern tribes' faith.

Alberin is the current ruling house of Alchaer. Members consist of---

·         Nalvar Alberin, the current king of Alchaer.

ILLURI

Illuri are the native people of the continent. In their language, their name means 'the keepers' for they believe they are keepers of nature and that it is their duty to live off the earth and also to take care of the earth.

Illurak is the most common and sacred language of the Illuri.

An apo is a chieftain of a tribe.

An amon is an uncle.

An enkado is a nature spirit; a fae; a god/goddess.

A karang is an Illuri settlement; village.

Amagilan is the largest and most influential of the Illuri tribes. The ruling family consists of---

·         Arogawi, the current apo of the Amagilan tribe.

·         Akila, the oldest son and heir of Arogawi.

·         Liwani, the adoptive son of Arogawi, believed to be the avatar of the spirit of the moon and tides. The deities of the Illuri tribes have different names, but for the Amagilan, the spirit is also named Liwani.

·         Kaniki, the youngest son of Arogawi.

Giliganad is one of the Illuri tribes of the south. Members consist of---

· Bangu, a wiseman and priest of the spirits of nature.