3

Patton took Deceit up to the attic and changed him into some old baby clothes, a pale yellow onesie with little snakes all over. "There, much better." He grabbed a large bag too set Deciet on while Patton looked for the rest of the baby stuff.

Patton noticed that deceit was very quiet and turned around to check on him but he was gone!

Patton started frantically searching around the attic, there were a lot of sharp objects laying around and he didn't want Deciet getting hurt. After a few moments of looking Patton still couldn't find him.

He quickly climbed down the latter screaming "Code yellow, this is NOT a drill!" the other sides started looking around different parts of the house until Virgil walked in.

"What's going on?" Virgil asked in a slightly tired tone. "We lost Deceit!" Patton yelled still throwing pillows around. "Oh. Yeah. He's right here." Everyone snapped their heads tword Virgil, now seeing baby deceit in his arms. "He sunk down into my room a few minutes ago, I just sat with him and watched a movie."

Everyone looked at the small child now asleep in Virgil's arms. "Well that's good that he's safe." Patton said reaching over to pick up the baby. Logan snapped his fingers and everything went back to the way it was before.

"Also...is deceit venomous?" Everyone's eyes widened at the question and started looking at eachother quickly. "I don't think so? Why?" Roman asked.

"While we were watching the movie he was biting my fingers and I think he peirced the skin."

"Lo!" Patton called. "I'm gathering the first aid kit right now." If this was any indication of how this whole adventure was going to go. I think it safe to say their screwed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
297 words

I said part 3 was coming soon lol

Sorry if this chapter was all over the place, I'm trying my best lol

Have a good day/afternoon/night and take care.