4

Roman's point of view:

It was mid-day as my brother and I were walking through the village, Patton had convinced us to take Deceit with us so he and Logan could build a crib.

The kid seemed to be pretty happy with looking around at all of the shops and people. I had Deciet between my shirt and my sash as a 2 thick lines of tape held him in place as we didn't have a carrier for him and we're working with what we have.

We got to the shop and walked in too see a note on the counter,

Dear customer,

We are sad to say that we will be on vacation until July. Maps of the store are in the box on the left.

Thank you.
-.Alaxander H. And Angelica S.

I opened the box and grabbed a map. "Okay so I guess we'll have to use this."  We eventually found a book and were crossing
our fingers that it would work.

"We're back and we have a book that could help us." Logan took the book and started looking through it. "Excellent. I'll will start researching and see if there is a cure for this." I nodded and looked down to un tape deceit but he was gone AGAIN!!!

"Oh no... Patton is going to kill me." I feel an anxious presence behind me and was pushed in to another room.

"You lost the kid ? You lost him in the IMAGINATION?! Why did you take a small child to the Imagination? You're lucky Patton is on a grocery run." Virgil started to hiperventelate and I wasn't sure how to help, I wanted to comfort him but I was also freaking out.

"Okay Vee, calm down its going to be okay just breathe. We'll find him I promise." After a little while Virgil was calm enough for me to leave so Remus and I went back to the imagination to find Deceit.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey y'all sorry I kind of died for a bit but I'm back with a new update.

Sorry if it's not that good but I tried...kinda

Have a good day/afternoon/night