6

Roman's POV

Remus and I book it as fast as we can to the court house, once we got closer we pulled out our weapons. Whatever this thing may be we needed to stay vigilant.

We finally reached the court house and bust through the door, surrounding us were hundreds and thousands of snakes we scan the room for any signs of Logan and Dee but we couldn't see much.

"What are we going to do about all the snakes?" I say as I hop on to a table. "Have no clue...OH WAIT!" Remus drops his Morning star and starts looking through his pockets. Eventually he pulls out a small gold whistle with the engraving J.S. on the side. He blows the whistle and all of the snakes move to the other side of the room, laying on the floor was a crying Deceit and an unconscious Logan.

"I'll get Logan, you go make sure Dee is alright." I said heading for the pair.

Remus' POV:

I run over to Deceit and pick him up while Roman carries Lo, "JJ, JJ It's alright, you're safe...mostly."

Roman and I get to the door and walk in just as Roman gets another call. "Okay that sounds great, see you soon." Roman hangs up and plops Logan on the couch. "Seems like we got here just in time, Patton is on his way."

"There you guys are! Patton's on his way, is everyone in one piece?" Virgil said walking down the stairs. "We're all together I think.  Dee fell asleep and so did logan." Right on cue Patton comes waltzing through the door.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

278 words
Chapter 8 is coming up, sorry it took so long for this one. I had written it but never posted it lol.