15.

It's been a month.

A month since Beca and Chloe split. It was affecting the whole group. Beca never ate lunch with them anymore. She said it's because she can't look at Chloe without feeling horrible. She also would rather Chloe have the support then her.

Homecoming was in a month. Everyone was excited except the two girls. It just reminded them more of their split.

Beca's fathers home now. He's doing better then ever. He felt bad for his daughter when her heard about their split but knew Beca was just trying to do what was best for Chloe.

The video Benji posted of their bands concert reached over a million views. They had been preparing for another concert since everyone wanted them to preform.

Today was Saturday and Jesse and Beca were getting ready for the concert. Benji got sick and couldn't come but they couldn't cancel the show so they chose to do songs easier for the two of them.

Beca had written some new songs that they could preform. They currently were standing back stage preparing for the start.
"You ready?" Jesse asked.
He knew all their friends were going to be there, including Chloe.
"Yeah. Let's go this" she said before they walked on stage, the crowd screaming.
"Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming out!" Beca yelled earning more screams from the crowd.
"As you may notice we're missing a member of our band. Benji got sick so it's just me and Jesse today, I hope that's okay" she said with a chuckle.
"Alright the first song we're preforming was actually a song I wrote for my ex-girlfriend. I was going to sing it to her in private but some things happened and we split. I thought I could preform it for you guys." She said smiling at the crowd.

Beca took a few steps back from the mic and began picking the strings on her guitar before moving back to the mic to begin singing.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

Beca couldn't help but smile to herself as she thought of Chloe and her smile.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

Beca turned her head and caught sight of the red hair she loved so much. She looked down to see the icy blue eyes she loved staring right back at her with tears welling in them. She slowly pulled her eyes away and continued the song.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you're perfect to me

She remembers when Chloe lived with her and would second guess herself because her jeans were a little too tight for her liking and Beca always reassuring her she was beautiful.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things