20.

A couple weeks have passed since Jesse asked Aubrey to homecoming. The two became an official couple after going on a date the night after.

Beca and Jesse received a call from Steven Perry saying he was able to come visit and would like to watch them preform in person. That's how they found themselves backstage waiting to preform.
"You ready?" Jesse asked.
"As I'll ever be" she smiled.

Their friends were already standing in the front row ready to cheer them on. Mr Perry sat off to the side where he still had a good view but wouldn't be bothered by anyone.

Soon Jesse and Beca ran on stage with big smiles on their faces.
"Good afternoon everyone!" Beca yelled with a smile.
"How y'all are having a great day" Jesse yelled.
"How about we get started" Beca chuckled as she listened to the cheers get louder.

They played most of their hits, lifeline, All to Myself, and Believer to name a few. As Beca wrapped up Crazy Beautiful she noticed a boy begin to approach chloe.
"Hey, hey you there gray shirt" the boy pointed at himself confused, "yeah you. What ya doing there?" She asked with a slight smile playing at her lips.
"I was just coming to talk to these beautiful girls" he yelled pointing to chloe, Aubrey and Stacie.
"I see you're making your way towards the redhead" she said and he nodded.
"Yeah well she is the most beautiful of the group don't ya think?" He asked and Beca chuckled slightly.
"Yeah I agree. Sucks that's she's off limits to you" Beca said, smirking as she noticed chloe blush slightly.
"What you mean?" He asked.
"The redhead is my girlfriend so you better keep it moving pal" she said.
"My bad" he laughed holding his hands up.
"Yeah back off buddy" she joked making the crowd laugh.
"I'll stay away from her!" He yelled laughing.
"Yeah and while your at it stay away from the blonde too. She's my pal Jesses girlfriend. The only single on is that brunette but considering you didn't say she was the prettiest of the group she's probably not gonna go for you" Beca said.
"Got it. You see any cute girls from up there you can lead me to?" He asked and she laughed.
"Uh let me see" she said walking across the stage, spotting a blonde who looked a bit like chloe just with darker eyes.
"You, what's your name?" She asked pointing to the girl.
"Brittany!" She shouted back.
"Are you single?" Beca asked and she nodded.
"Alright my new friend here" she trailed off looking in the boy's direction trying to figure out his name.
"Tyler!" He yelled.
"My friend Tyler here is looking for a girlfriend. I think you two would work out well" she said smiling.

She watched as he made his way towards her and they began talking.
"Alright now that I'm done playing matchmaker" she laughed along with the crowd.

She hopped of stage for a second, taking Chloes hand she led her back up on stage.
"Since you are attracting the eye of some people you are going to sit right here for the rest of the concert" Beca smiled as she grabbed a stool.
"Why" Chloe giggled.
"Because you're mine and only mine. Now you're out of reach" she winked kissing the girls cheek.
"Alright time for the next and final song of the day, I call this one man band." Beca smiled and Jesse began playing.

Been flying solo for so long
Nobody's singing the harmony
Up there just me and my shadow
No bass, no guitar, no tambourine

And I found you like a melody
You were singing in the same key as me
We had 'em dancing in the streets

I don't wanna be a one man band
Beca took the mic off the stand and walked over to Chloe, circling her seat a few times smiling.
I don't wanna be a rolling stone, alone
Putting miles on a run-down van
Baby, we could take our own show on the road
I'll lay down the beat, you carry the tune
We'll get tattoos, and we'll trash hotel rooms
Baby, take my hand
I don't wanna be a one man band
No
Beca and Jesse both began moving along the front of the stage, interacting with fans.
I wanna run down your wild dreams
And I wanna chase every high with you
Count every rip in these old jeans
We'll never learn how to sing the blues

If I'm gonna be famous
Beca turned to look and Mr Perry before winking in Chloes direction.
Girl, I wanna be famous with you
We got our own little groove

I don't wanna be a one man band
I don't wanna be a rolling stone, alone
Putting miles on a run-down van
Baby, we can take our own show on the road
I'll lay down the beat, you carry the tune
We'll get tattoos, and we'll trash hotel rooms
Baby, take my hand
'Cause I don't wanna be a one man band

When the spotlight goes cold, and the curtains come down
The chairs are all stacked, and there's no one around
And nobody's paying, we'll still be playing
Beca pulled chloe off her stool and twirled her. They began dancing together.
I don't wanna be a one man band
I don't wanna be a rolling stone, alone
Putting miles on a run-down van
Baby, we can take our own show on the road
I'll lay down the beat, you carry the tune
We'll get tattoos, and we'll trash hotel rooms
Baby, take my hand
'Cause I don't wanna be a one man band
I don't wanna be a one man band

Both girls had big smiles on their faces after the song finished.
"That's it for today. I hope you all enjoyed! See ya next time!" Jesse yelled before the three made their way off the stage.

They met up with there friends back stage. A few minutes later Mr Perry arrived.
"So what did you think sir?" Beca asked nervously.
"I think you've both got some real talent. There was just one thing I didn't like. Do you normally call out people near your girlfriend?" He asked.
"No. I interact with the crowd a lot. That was just for fun. The crowd thought it was funny, I helped him find a girl, it was all in great fun." She said.
"Then why did you bring her on stage?" He asked.
"Again it was for fun. That song was also for her so I wanted her on stage anyways. Tyler just helped make it funny" she explained, getting slightly annoyed.
"I'll tell you what. I'll give you and your cousin a record deal, but only if you breakup with her" he said sternly.
"Then I'm not getting a record deal." Beca answered immediately.
"Not many opportunities like this happen Mrs Mitchell. You could be throwing away your future." He said.
"It's not a future I want if Chloes not in it." Beca shot back.

Chloe smiled at Beca defending their relationship. She knows this is Beca's dream and she's giving it up just for her.

"You're making a great mistake" he said.
"I don't think she is" another voice spoke from behind them.
"Who are you?" Beca asked.
"My names Theo, I own Walker Studios. I had been driving by when I noticed this concert beginning. I decided to listen and I like what I heard. I could sign you with my studio, and I won't make you give up your relationship." He smiled.
"Mr Perry it was great meeting you and hearing what you had to say about my music but I think it's safe to say I won't be signing with Sony records." Beca spoke and he nodded.
"It's a shame" he said before walking away.
"Would you consider working with us?" Theo asked.
"Totally. We can talk it through with my dad." Beca nodded.
"Okay then, when can we meet?" He asked.
"We're free after school almost everyday. Whenever works for you" she said.
"How about I come back Friday at four? We can talk everything over?" He asked.
"Sounds good. Thank you for the opportunity." Beca smiled as she shook his hand.
"It's my pleasure, you are very talent." He smiled before leaving.
"I hope you were fine with that Jess, kinda forgot to ask" Beca said.
"No totally. That Perry guy was a douche for trying to tell you to breakup with Chloe. I would've done the same." He said walking up next to her.
"I love you" Chloe said as she wrapped her arms around Beca's neck and leaned her head on her shoulder.
"I love you too" Beca smiled.

The group of friends left the concert area and headed to the Mitchell household to spend some nice quality time together.