"Don't cry... Please..."

In Marinette’s room 
Marinette: *crying in a pillow*
Tikki: Marinette?
Marinette: TIKKI, HE SAW ME! HE KNOWS THAT I’M LADYBUG!
Tikki: Well, it still had to happen someday, right?
Marinette: NOT LIKE THAT! *continues crying*
*ChatNoir got in using the balcony*
ChatNoir: M’la- Marinette?
Marinette: Huh? ChatNoir? *wipes tears away*
ChatNoir: *thinks: She was crying…* Are you okay? *thinks: What a stupid question! Of course she’s not okay, Agreste!*
Marinette: I… I don’t know… You saw me! And I-
ChatNoir: *hugs her*
Marinette: Chat, please-
ChatNoir: It’s okay. Don’t cry… Please.
Marinette: Uh… Thank you, ChatNoir…
ChatNoir: *smiles* Feel better, princess! *gets out*

*couple days after, ChatNoir was coming to Marinette*
Marinette: So… You said, you love me…? I mean Ladybug.
ChatNoir: Uh! I… *blushes* Well, yeah…  But I know, you already have someone else in your heart…
Marinette: You want to know who he is, don’t you?
ChatNoir: No! Of course not! M-maybe… NO!
Marinette: *chuckles* Well… It’s… It’s a boy from my class…
ChatNoir: Y-you don’t have to tell me!
Marinette: I want to… I think, you have a right to know who he is. You already know my identity… There’s no reason to hide it, right?
ChatNoir: *thinks: She is so amazing…!*
Marinette: Well, it’s a boy from my class. I started to like him since his first day of school. Well, when we first met I actually hated him at first…
ChatNoir: You like him a lot, don’t you?
Marinette: Yes, I do! But… He likes someone else… Well, it’s obvious, because I’m a total disaster!
ChatNoir: Don’t say that! You’re very talented, beautiful, smart, brave, and you always help everybody! If he doesn’t see it, he doesn’t deserve you!
Marinette: Uh! *blushes* *thinks: He really sees me that way…* Thank you, ChatNoir. Maybe you’re right…
ChatNoir: May I… May I know, who he is….?
Marinette: UH! *blushes nervously*
ChatNoir: It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me! I don’t insist!
Marinette: No… I’ll tell you. You were always there for me, and you will always be! Just, promise me not to laugh… Please…
ChatNoir: I promise!
Marinette: *very nervous* It’s… It’s… A… *sigh* It’s Adrien Agreste. I love Adrien Agreste!
ChatNoir: *blushes so hard* Y-you love Adrien Agreste?! That Adrien Agreste who is the son of Gabriel Agreste?!
Marinette: *thinks: I CAN’T BELIEVE, I DID THAT!* Y-yes…
ChatNoir: *tries to escape* W-WOOOOW!!!! L-LOOK AT THE TIME! I BETTER GO! BYE! SEE YA TOMORROW, PRINCESS! *rushes out*
Marinette: ChatNoir! *thinks: Did I say something wrong…? I probably broke his heart…*