"I can't handle this anymore!"

At Master Fu's

Tikki: It works, Master! The potion works! I don't know about Adrien, but it totally works on Marinette!

Master Fu: Great! *someone knocks* Huh? *Tikki hides*

*Adrien gets in*

Adrien: Master?

Master Fu: Hello, Adrien.

Plagg: Master, something's wrong with Adrien. Looks like, he's not feeling well...

Master Fu: What happened? *thinks: Guess, I already know the reason.*

Adrien: I was playing piano, and then, my head started to hurt like somebody hit it with the rock... I thought, maybe you could help, since you're a healer, right?

Master Fu: *thinks: It does work!* You probably are just tired. Just go home and take some rest.

Adrien: Uh... Okay... Thanks... *leaves*

Tikki: Looks like our plan works!

Master Fu: *nod*

*Pollen and Trixx are hidden*

Trixx: I can't handle this anymore! We have to tell Chloe and Al- *bubbles* my owner about it!

Pollen: We can't do that now! We don't have enough information! We can put them in danger!

Trixx: *sigh* Yeah... You're right... We have to spy on them a little longer!

Pollen: We have to get more information! The only things we do know are that Tikki and Master are evil, and Wayss is their slave, and that they've poisoned Marinette and Adrien.

Trixx: Isn't that enough?

Pollen: Didn't you hear Master? He said that they have a plan. We have to know what it is!

Trixx: True... I'm just worried...

Pollen: I know... Me too... The question is, why and how they are on a dark side now...?

Trixx: This all started, when Ladybug got shot in her earring, and Master got shot accidentally too...

Pollen: Maybe that villain caused it?

Trixx: But how?

Pollen: His ability was to take energy and power of everything around.

Trixx: HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THAT?!

Pollen: I get out of the box sometimes...

Trixx: Are you inane?! We can't do that, unless we have an owner!

Pollen: That's why now we're outside of the box, spying on Master Fu and Tikki figuring out the plan, to then tell Marinette and Adrien, that they're in danger.

Trixx: *nervous chuckle*

Pollen: I did the right thing that I got out of the box then! Or else, we wouldn't have known that Master and Tikki are on an evil side now!

Trixx: Yeah... You're right... I have to do that more often!

Pollen: Be careful not to get caught.