Realization

At Adrien's house

*gets in and de-transforms*

Plagg: I still cannot believe that Master Fu told Ladybug's identity to HawkMoth... But, why didn't he tell yours?

Adrien: Like I said, he probably has his own plan, the one that even HawkMoth doesn't know... And he's just using HawkMoth to reach his goal easier. My question is, why is he doing that? And Marinette's kwami...?

Plagg: Tikki would not do that! She'd never!

*Queen Bee gets in*

Queen Bee: Rena Rouge told me everything! Don't you think it's risky?

Adrien: I'll do it to save Ladybug!

Queen Bee: *thinks: He loves her...* You're so worried about her...

Adrien: .... Yes... I am.... She means a lot to me and I'll never let her down!

Queen Bee: *beep beep* *de-transforms*

Plagg: Pollen!

Pollen: Plagg!

Plagg: Pollen, I know, you and Trixx were spying on Master Fu and Tikki. Did you feel anything? Like something's wrong? I just don't believe that Tikki would do something like that on purpose!

Pollen: Yeah, I actually did feel something... Like black magic... But it felt weird....

Adrien: Akuma magic?

Pollen: No, it's impossible for kwami to be in akuma's control.

Chloe: What if she's not...

Plagg, Pollen, Adrien: ?

Chloe: Could it be that the akuma magic got into a kwami like it was when I was as Queen Bee?

Pollen: HawkMoth gets your miraculous under his control, but I'm safe. Miraculous is like a shield to me when I'm in it.

Adrien: But what if it was the power of an akumatized victim?!

Plagg: ?

Chloe: It doesn't make sense! You were hit by akumatized victims tons of times!

Adrien: We were. But our miraculouses weren't.

Chloe, Pollen, Plagg: ?

Adrien: Do you remember that day when I found out Ladybug's identity, Plagg?

Plagg: Yes...?

Adrien: She de-transformed without using her Lucky Charm after the akumatized hit her!

Plagg: Yeah... That was weird...

Adrien: Maybe that happened because the akumatized hit her in her earrings, and that's why she de-transformed without using her Lucky Charm, and the black magic got into Tikki!

Pollen: Yeah, that could be true...

Chloe: But didn't "Miraculous Ladybug" return everything back as it was before?

Adrien: That was after Ladybug got hit.

Plagg: And since the black magic got into Tikki, Ladybug wasn't able to clear the magic from her!

Chloe: Yeah... One more question is why is the guardian on a dark side?

Pollen: When we were spying on them, Wayss didn't seem, like being with them...

Adrien: Then the victim hit Master Fu when Wayss was apart.

Chloe: But Miraculous Ladybug reverses everything back to normal, right?

Pollen: It's hard to get the black magic out of the miraculous. Only guardians know, how to do it.

*Adrien heard somebody coming*

Adrien: Someone's coming!

*Natalie comes in*

Natalie: Adrien, your Chinese teacher will come any minute.

Adrien: Okay, I'm ready.

Natalie: *gets out*

Chloe: Okay, now we know the information and have a theory what caused guardian's and Tikki's dark plan. What do we do? How do we get them back to normal?

Adrien: I don't know- agh!!!

Chloe: Adrien!

Adrien: *in pain* I'm fine.... Aagh!

Chloe: We must do something! Is it possible to break this effect somehow?!

Pollen: Wayss should know.... He made them.

Chloe: *worried* Hold up, Adrien! This will end soon! I promise! I better transform, they can show up any second. Pollen, BUZZ ON!

1 hour later

Chinese teacher: Very good, Adrien. I like your progress in Chinese. Are you sure, you'll be ok? If you feel bad, we could delay our next lesson.

Adrien: No, I'll be fine.

Chinese teacher: Feel better.

Adrien: Thanks.

*Chinese teacher left*

Plagg: Are you alright?

Adrien: I don't know...

Queen Bee: *sees Jade Turtle coming* He's coming!

Adrien: *in pain* No... Not now... Gaahh...

Jade Turtle: *gets in* Time to end this!

Adrien: You will be defeated!

Jade Turtle: I don't think so. *hits him*

Adrien: GAH! Ugh!

*Jade Turtle took him and got in HawkMoth's lair*

Queen Bee: It's time! *follows them*