Chapter 1

Bella's pov

Hi my name is Bella and my life has been a mess from the start I mean when me and my brother were really young my mother died in a car crash and then 5 months later my father and his family left me and my brother Sam because my father couldn't handle being without mom and he couldn't handle 2 kids.

So now it's years later and things have really changed I mean I am 25 years old and my brother is 16 and 5 years ago I had a boyfriend called Austin and he died from lung cancer but then I realised that he gave me the perfect gift he got me pregnant and I gave birth to a beautiful little girl called Sophia and I love her so much and also to top it off I am a werewolf and the most difficult part of being a werewolf is that I'm the alpha of my pack so far my pack consists of only boys and their names are Jacob, Jared, Paul, Embry and Quil.

Then after time goes by it gets so hard being alpha because i have to look after Sophia and I have to run a pack and I have to go to work half of the time to and I'm have to phase into a wolf all the time to keep my people and my land safe and sound and at least it keeps us all safe from any vampires hanging about the la push reservation and I live with my brother and daughter and my brother is so annoying sometimes and it's like he's there but not there I just don't know what to do but we keep going and I keep getting the feeling that Sam is going to phase soon.

Did you like it. Review and comment