Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Right now I am I my kitchen getting breakfast ready for Sam, Sophia and the pack when I hear a knock on my front door so I walk over to it and I open it and I see Jacob. Jared, Paul, Embry and Quil standing there smiling so I said here guys come on in and so my pack all walked into my house and went into the kitchen and sat down and I followed them into the kitchen and I filled each of their plates and I give them all a plate and they all said thanks Bella and I said your welcome now I need to talk to you all before Sam and Sophia come down.

Then Jared said yes Bella what is it and I said ok so I'm pretty sure Sam is going to phase any day now and I need you boys to keep an eye on him in school if any thing seems off and it looks like he's about to phase get him outside into the woods as fast as you can got it and all the boys said got it Bella we promise and I said ok good thank you now when the time comes and it will come Sam will be taking over me for alpha because he is a boy and it always goes to boys but it won't happen until he's ready and he understands the role of being alpha.

So I need for you all to help him understand if he asks you answer got me and Jacob said yeah Bella we got it and I said good now Quil can you please go get Sam and my precious little angel up out of there beds please and Quil said sure Bella and left the table and then I looked at Jared and Paul and I said you 2 are patrolling tonight ok and I want it done properly this time not just pecking and then playing or I swear you won't be out through your house door for a week and both Jared.

Then Paul said ok Bella we promise and I said thank you remember howl if there is trouble got it and then Jared and Paul nodded their heads yes and then I heard Quil on the stairs with my angel and once they both got into the kitchen Sophia ran over to me and said mama me hungry and I said as I picked her up and put her into her highchair I know sweetie I'll get your your breakfast now and so I walked over to the counter.

Then I grabbed a plate and I brought it over to Sophia and I started to feed her and as I was feeding her I said Quil where's Sam and Quil said he's coming down now and just then I heard him on the stairs and he walked into the kitchen and he didn't look to good so I said Sam what's wrong and he said I don't feel to good Bella I'm really warm and then I gasped and looked at the pack boys.

So I said ok Sam I know what's wrong and I can't let you go to school today and Sam said what why I need to go I have work to catch up on and I said I know but I'm sorry you can't go now go back up to bed please and Sam said but Bella please it's only a fever and I said no it's not now go back up to your room and lie down I'll be up soon and Sam huffed and said fine whatever and walked back upstairs again and then I looked to the pack.

Then I said none of you are going to school today I'm going to need you to looked after Sophia while I look after Sam and all the pack boys said yes thank god and then I laughed and continued feeding Sophia and so once I was finished feeding my baby I took her out of the high chair and I gave her over to jacob and I said ok go you boys and play with my daughter I gotta make some calls and the pack boys all said ok Bella and walked into the living room with Sophia.

So I grabbed my phone and I phoned la lush school and I said once some picked up that the la push gang plus Sam Uley won't be in school for the rest of the week and the receptionist said no problem and hung up and then I phoned Jacob's parents, Jared's parents, Paul's parents, Embry's parents and Quil's parents to tell them that there kids won't be going to school and they said that it was fine and then I hung up and headed on up to Sam's room.

Did you like it. Review and comment