Chapter 4

1 week later

Bella's pov

It's been a week since Sam's phasing and since then me and the other wolves have been training him and yesterday he took over me for alpha and it's been so great not having as much stress on myself all the time now I can finally just be with my daughter without having to order someone to go away or to follow me it's finally after a long wait just me and Sophia.

Now I am in my living room watching a movie with my little angel when she asked me mama where's dada and at that point my heart broke and I started crying and I just said he's not with us anymore baby ok and Sophia said ok mama I'm sorry for making you cry and I said oh no it's ok now how about you go see Uncle Sam and the boys out back yeah and Sophia said yeah mama and she got up off of the couch and ran out back and as she did the door bell rang.

So I stood up and I went over to the door and I opened it only to see the faces I never wanted to see again so I said what do you want now you left without saying goodbye fucker so just leave again me and Sam want nothing to do with you we were fine then and we are fine now and I slammed the door on their faces but before it shut my dad grabbed the door and pushed it opened and he said no Bella not this time now invite me and my family in.

Then I said no and I shouted Sam, guys need help now and then just like that my brother and pack where beside me and Sam gasped when he saw our father and Sam said why are you back now you left so stay gone and my father said no can't do we need to talk so can we come in I just looked at him and I said do you really think I'm going to invite vampires into my home I dint think so now for the last time leave and my uncle Kol said look Bella all we want to do is talk that's all.

Then I said yeah well that's never all when it comes to you lot so leave and then I heard Sophia say mama me need to go pee pee and I looked around and picked Sophia up in my arms and I said ok baby girl I'll take you in a second and then my dad said hello little one what's your name and Sophia said my names Sophia I'm 5 years old and my dad laughed and said well nice to meet you Sophia I'm Bella's dad.

So Sophia said Bella my mama and uncle Elijah gasped and said Bella you have a daughter and I said yes I do now leave and then my dad said as he stared at my little girl in the eyes may me and my family come in and then before I could stop her Sophia said you may come in and then just like that my dad and his family all walked through my door way and I looked at Sophia.

Then I said baby girl why did you invite them in mommy didn't want them in and Sophia said I don't know why mama I couldn't say no and I said its ok baby um Jacob can you take Sophia upstairs please and Jacob said sure Bella and took Sophia off of me and headed upstairs and I looked at my dad and I said how could you compel my daughter dad and dad said well you left me no choice now are you going to listen or do I have to make you.

So I said no I'll listen and my dad said good now I have just found out that if on the next moon one of my children is turned into a vampire then me and my siblings will die and I gasped and said oh my shocker so what we are happy without you in our lives so why would we need you now and uncle Finn said well we want to be in your lives again Bella and I said oh yeah ok um Sam can you take Jared, Paul, Embry and Quil and go patrol please I want a word with dad alone.

Then Sam said ok and him and the boys up and left the house and then I looked at dad and I said what the fuck makes you think that you can fucking can back into our lives after you just walked away from us the very year our mother died and auntie Rebecca said Bella we know you are mad and I said no mad doesn't cut it do you have any idea what Sam went through every night he had nightmares and he wouldn't go to sleep some night all because you had left he had no parents I mean for gods sake I was still fucking young at the time.

So then dad said I know and I really am sorry but we don't have time for this so you are leaving me no choice here and my dad looked at me in the eyes and he compelled me saying Bella you will come with us to mystic falls and you will become a vampire and you will leave Sam behind and you will take Sophia with you and so then I snapped out of it and I said ok fine I'll go with you and become a vampire I'm bringing Sophia though and my dad said yes that's fine go get her and let's go.

Then I said ok daddy and I ran upstairs and I lifted Sophia out of her bed and I packed her a bag and I ran downstairs with Sophia and went over to my dad and he said ok let's go and so then me and my dad and his family all went outside and Sophia said mama where we going and I said Sophia sweetie we are going on a little trip ok now you are going to have to go with auntie Rebecca until we get there ok.

I looked at Sophia as she said ok mama and then I handed Sophia over to auntie Rebecca and then I grabbed ahold of my dad arms and the vampires took off running for mystic falls where my new live started I mean I became a vampire and when Sophia came 18 she became a vampire to and I also got married to a boy called Damon he is a vampire too and we had 2 kids called Tommy and Carlin and I haven't seen my brother or the pack since I left forks 30 years ago.

The end.

Did you like it. Review and comment