Dorms?! Wait what?

After the graduation summer
September 4th beginning of university

Izuku's POV
It was chilly outside even if summer had just ended. Me and Kacchan had ended up going to the same university and would go to the same classes together. It honestly didn't surprise me much that this would've happened. Since the day of graduation I still couldn't get that moment out of my head, why didn't he fight back? Was it out of spite or that he just didn't care anymore.

I walked out of my mom'a apartment ready to start my life in uni, but one thing scared me. Since Kacchan would be going with me, would I have to go through more of his "wrath" or would he for once not act like a baby.

I stepped on the bus barely making it to class, we were sorted and put into classes depending on our school record. Both me and Kacchan made it into 3-B, we were also joined by Kirishima, Mina, Todoroki, and Kaminari, of course there were other students but none from U.A. sadly.

"Okay class welcome to your first year in university, I'm professor Linda and I will be your home room teacher. We will start off with your dorms, I assume you all have submitted your requests?"

"Huh, Dorms!? But professor this wasn't mentioned on the website!" I gently asked her

"Well Midoriya if you would have clicked more info, you probably would of seen it. Anyway before I was so rudely interrupted, I was gonna say the people who did not submit anything would be automatically put into dorms randomly"

The professor then started to call out the names of students like so "Kirishima you will be rooming with Kaminari, bakugo with Izuku-" no this can't be right, I shook my head too afraid to think that this was actually gonna happen. I would have to share a dorm with the person I despised...

Kacchan's eyes widened, must've been from shock as well. But wait, somethings not right w-why is he grinning like that.

Bakugo's POV
Huh didn't think they would approve the request with only one person agreeing, interesting... how very interesting indeed. I smirked once more whilst looking to the stressed nerd sitting next to me.

Time skip of 2 or so hours

I arrived in the dorms building, I could smell the nerd had been here already. After all, I knew his scent the best out of anybody in school. I walked down the hall and entered the room to the left, I knew deku's room was on the right because of the sweet lavender smell coming from underneath the door. Tch! What am I thinking sweet? The hell Katsuki, get yourself together.

I put down my luggage containing merely a couple of shirts, sweatpants, and hoodies. I didn't fancy wearing anything skintight, it made my skin uncomfortable. I later went to have a nap, when I woke up the nerd's scent was gone. 'Hmph, must of gone somewhere' I thought to myself, I slipped out of bed and threw on some sweatpants and a pj shirt. I walked out into the kitchen and widened my eyes seeing deku. I looked around swiftly thinking I swear I didn't smell his scent anywhere. I focused more on the green haired boy noticing the many blankets he had on his back, also covering his neck and scent glands.

"Oi deku!" I yelled at him

"Y-yes Kacchan?" not stuttering as much I see... interesting

"Why're you wearing so many blankets? Is it that cold in here?" I question him suspiciously.

"Why do you care out of all people" he responded, no stutter whatsoever.

"Okay fine I'm sorry for seeing if my roommate was feeling alright" I rashly said.

" oh heh okay I'm sorry it's just that I'm a bit under the weather, I forgot to wear a jacket to school and since it was raining I must've caught a cold or something"

I shrugged my shoulders and went to sit on the couch in the living room, ya know surprisingly the dorm was very well decorated. It had a balcony a fairly big living room with 2 couches, a coffee table in between, and a 38 inch tv plastered on the wall. The kitchen was also decently big with a dish washer, fridge obviously, and a countertop made of marble.

I had started reading a psychology book while deku was making food for us, by now it was 9 pm and although I was kinda confused on why he was doing so- it didn't really bother me

Couple minutes go by

"Hey kacchan food is ready" the boy in the kitchen said without raising his voice.

"Huh oh okay, watcha cook?" I asked

"Ramen with a chicken flavoured broth, veggies, and a dash of soy sauce" he seemed happy for once, I liked his smile. W-wait what no! I don't, Damn it idiot stop.

Izuku's POV
I went up to kacchan placing a bowl of ramen in front of him with a fork and spoon, I didn't really know which one he liked to eat with better.

Izuku's POVI went up to kacchan placing a bowl of ramen in front of him with a fork and spoon, I didn't really know which one he liked to eat with better

"Looks delicious deku, thanks" bakugo said freely then slurping up a noodle

I blushed of course because kacchan had never complimented me like this before... it put a smile on my face heh why is he being so nice all off a sudden?

Writer's note
Again, thanks for reading another chapter of "a lover's last words" it really means a lot, I'll try and get another chapter out this week then I will be taking a break. Thanks for the support 😊
Word count- 944 words