𝐯𝐢. THE START OF A SIBLING RIVALRY

▬▬▬▬▬ CHAPTER SIX ▬▬▬▬▬

"GUYS, I KNOW WHERE THEY are!" Was the first thing Esmerelda greeted the Stoll brothers with as she shook them awake the next morning. 

"Hwah...?" Travis murmured in his sleep. 

"Wake up, wake up!" She hissed, pinching them on the side. 

Connor woke up with a squeak. "Ouch, Essie, what gives—"

"—I had another dream," she hastily explained. "I saw Basil, his leg's bleeding like crazy, we need to get to him now. Preferably with some medical supplies." 

"Where was he?" Travis asked, finally sitting up. 

"He was in this old locker room of the Met Stadium. That's in Minnesota right?" She said. 

Connor looked thoughtful. "You mean the Metropolitan Stadium? Yeah it's somewhere in Minnesota, but isn't that building abandoned and all that?" 

"Definitely looked like it..." She muttered, remembering it's less than stellar state. "I heard Lou Ellen in my dream too. I couldn't see her, but she sounded fine."

"Anything else you saw?" Travis asked.

She shook her head. "Nope. But there's no way Basil could walk with his leg injury. We should get to them quick before—well, before the rest of my siblings do..." 

They shouldered their backpacks and began to step out of the culvert. "We'll have to steal another car," Travis murmured. 

"It'd have to be a van too," Connor added. "So Basil could lay down at the back and rest his leg." 

The elder brother nodded appreciatively. "Good thinking, dude." 

As the three of them reached the sidewalk, they suddenly spotted a decent looking blue Chrysler mini van parked across from them. It was empty and the owner was nowhere in sight. 

The Stoll brothers looked at each other and smirked. 

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Unfortunately, the stolen van didn't have a GPS so the Stolls had to steal one from a different car. According to their newest GPS, the Metropolitan Stadium was located in Bloomington, Minnesota, which was exactly where Chiron said Basil was when he sent out his emergency Iris Message. 

Neither Basil nor Lou Ellen moved from their hiding spot since, which was understandable given Basil's injury. However, it meant that Esmerelda's siblings were probably getting closer to finding them—especially since she knew either one of her older siblings could use a tracking spell to help hunt them down. 

They ransacked a closed Walgreens on the way, but not before the Stolls turned off the security system of course (perks of being sons of Hermes). They grabbed whatever they could get; food, water, medical supplies, etc and fled as quickly as they arrived.