Patience is a Virtue

I clear my throat and glare at the woman.

"Excuse me ya old hag, but who the fuck are you calling bunny here. I know it ain't me because I don't know you, and it better not be my girlfriend, because I'll fucking tear your ass apart." I grit with a clenched jaw.

She tips Hayden's face towards her, "Oh you might not know me but I'm pretty sure that she and I go way back. Isn't that right bunny?"

Hayden just looks at her with a confused look, "Lady, I don't fucking know you!" she snaps. I smirk and cross my arms over my chest, that's my girl.

"Get the fuck out of here ya old bitch! Nobody wants your crusty vagina!" I spit at her. She gawks at me before walking off. Nasty ass bitch hitting on my girl. Nah nah, I'm not having it.

Hayden stares at me with an unfamiliar look on her face. "Hey baby, how long did it take us to walk here?"

"Um, maybe 10 minutes, why?" I ask with a raised brow.

She seductively bites her lip. Fuck. She wants to fuck. "Because that, was insanely hot the way you went off on her..." she says in a low voice.

Hayden grabs my hand and drags me in the direction of Interscope. About halfway back she stops abruptly.

"You ok angel?" I ask, my voice laced with concern.

She turns on her heel and drags me into the nearest establishment headed straight for the bathroom. "Billie I can't wait another five minutes to have you. Call me an impatient little bitch, but fuck. If you could see the way that you spoke to her through my eyes..." she gushes before the expression on her face goes blank.

I look into her eyes, somethings not right.

"Billie... I do know her. I don't know how I know her, and I can't explain how I do..." she starts to say before she cuts herself off with a shrill scream as she collapses on the floor, her hands clapped over her ears.

I kneel beside her, "Angel what's going on?" I ask, but it's like she can't hear me. What the fuck do I do?

I reach out to touch her and she smacks my hand away, panic evident in her eyes. I instead try to maneuver my body behind hers and hold her to my chest. Not a smart move on my part, because she throws her head back breaking my nose for a second time.

She wastes no time in climbing on top of me and rearing her fist back to punch me in the face. I look up at her terrified she could kill me. I don't even recognize the person looking back at me.

At this point customers can hear the commotion in here and file in to catch the show.

I watch as her fist speeds towards my face. I slam my eyes shut waiting for the impact, but it never comes. I open my eyes and see Finneas grasping her wrist.

"H-how did you find me?" I ask.

"I was walking this way to come find you because you and Hayden weren't answering your phones. I saw you both come in here, so I followed you. Glad I did other wise your nose wouldn't be the only thing that was broken." he says with a calming tone.

His grip on Hayden's wrist tightens and she seethes in pain glaring up at him. She's still not herself. Minutes later the cops arrive and place Hayden in handcuffs.

"Wait! No! What are you doing?" I ask shoving the officer.

Finneas grabs me by my shoulders, "Bil stop! I'm the one who called... I told you I would if anything like that happened again." he confesses.

"You what?! Your my brother, you're supposed to support me and protect me. Not strip the only good thing out of my life!" I shout at him.

"I am doing my job Billie! I'm protecting you from a monster!" he shouts back.

I shove him hard and he stumbles back. "She's NOT a monster Finneas! She's just damaged!"

He gives me a shocked look, "Oh and you think it's your job to fix her?! News flash Billie, it's not you job to fix her!" he says running his fingers through his hair, clearly frustrated.

I breeze past him and do something I should have never done.

"Billie wait I'm so-" Finn starts to speak.

I raise my fist and deck the cop from earlier. He grabs my arm, twisting it and slamming me against the side of the cruiser.

"Kinky," I say with a smirk blood still dripping from my broken nose.

Maybe I'm just as crazy as Hayden is.

The cop cuffs me and shoved me into the back of the car next to Hayden. She just stares at me.

"Billie what the fuck happened to you?" she asks.

I scoff at her, "You really should ask your therapist for a refund..."

Once those words leave my mouth, it dawns in her. She realizes that she's hurt me again. I know I should let her go for putting her hands on me, but the thing is, I kinda like it.

Not the getting punched part, but the dominant side of her. I like the way she can throw me around and choke me, I just don't like nearly dying from it.

a/n: Bil got yeeted into the side of a car 🤭