v. cheater cheater pumpkin consumer

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆      LILAC EVANS

I WONDER HOW LONG IT WOULD
take me to find Spencer Reid's gun and shoot myself with it before he could even notice.

Not to be dramatic or anything, but I felt like the ground was collapsing from underneath me, and that I was falling into a pit of doom. Spencer freaking Reid caught me cheating in his class, and now he was toying with me and messing with my brain to humiliate me more than I already was.

Okay, I fucked up. And big time.

I wasn't even planning on cheating on this mid-term. I just got caught up with parties that my roommate, Cheryl, kept inviting me to, and before I knew it two weeks had passed and I barely knew anything in this goddamn class.

After that night with Spencer, I thought we were friends. But then I realized that he was literally my professor, not some boy I'd kick it on a Friday night with. So I kept my distance, letting the heat between us cool off. The problem was, I had to stare at the man for two hours straight once a week, which was both a blessing and a curse.

We hadn't talked since that night, and I honestly wish it'd stay that way. Now, I was standing in front of him like a complete peasant, hanging onto the one single thread of my dignity for dear life.

Spencer was leaned back against his desk, his arms crossed against his light pink button up. He always looked so good in those shirts. Especially pink. And especially when he didn't wear a tie, and undid the first two buttons at the top.

But I was shrinking by the minute. Spencer Reid was pissed at me, and I could tell he was trying to hide it by giving me those fake smiles and acting all dumb. He knew exactly what he was doing to me, and exactly what I did.

Spencer sighed heavily, uncrossing his arms and settling them at his sides, palms pressed against the table. "Lilac, am I stupid?"

I slightly scowled. "Obviously not." I shot back sassily.

"Bring me your pencil bag." He said in a hard voice, scaring the living wits out of me.

No. I couldn't do that.

"You can't just order me around, Spencer." I said, wearing a dark look. My god, I was so nervous right now. I knew I wasn't going to be getting out of this. I should just admit it already, but I can't! I'm so fucking stubborn, and my ego is the size of Saturn!

"Why are you calling me Spencer, Lilac?" He asked, wearing a distasteful look.

My cheeks flushed, my mouth falling open. Was he seriously going to pull that card on me?