Episode 6: I only want to do it with you

18+ Only! Read at your own risk!

Type's heart was pounding fast as he approached Puifai's condo door. It wasn't in anticipation. All he could think about was Tharn. Fuck! Why did I tell him he could sleep with anyone? Why did I hit him? "Why?" was all that was running through Type's mind.

Puifai opened the door and gave him a flirtatious smile over her shoulder. She was so pretty. Beautiful hair and a smile that lit up the room so why couldn't he get Tharn's smile out of his head? The way he kissed his forehead and fought his demons with him. The gentle way he touched him and the passionate way he made love to him. Type had never melted so fast in another person's arms. He always had to be the one to take the lead and take control. Just like Puifai expected him to tonight.

Type looked at her and she smiled as she patted the spot next to her on the bed. Her cheeks were red and she was a vision in her white dress. Did I look like that to Tharn that first night? Type approached the bed and sat down. He gently brushed her long hair behind her ear. She leaned forward shyly and pecked him on the lips. They feel wrong. Why do they feel wrong? No! Type frowned and concentrated hard on her face. I like girls! Tharn can't be the only one...he can't be.

Type pressed Puifai down on the bed and leaned down to kiss her. He swept his tongue into her mouth and heard her moans. Behind his closed eyes he saw Tharn in the bar where he played. He was probably getting hit on by some guy. A gentle guy. Someone who didn't call him asshole a thousand times a day like Type did. Type felt Puifai take off his shirt and it yanked him out of his thoughts. I have to get home. I have to see Tharn.

Type pulled away from Puifai and put his shirt back on. He stood by the foot of the bed and Puifai looked up at him with swollen lips and a confused expression.

"Type, what's wrong?" she asked.

His heart must have spoken before his head because he spilled the truth right then and there. "I have a lover. I'm sorry."

Puifai's jaw dropped for a moment before she came to her senses. Her hand flew towards his face and Type didn't even try to avoid the slap. SMACK! His cheek was stung red, but he didn't care. He had to get home. He almost flew out of Puifai's condo. The dorms will close soon.

He took a taxi and was there just in time. His heart pounded for another reason as he approached the dorm he shared with Tharn. This felt right. He just hoped that Tharn was in there.

Tharn closed his eyes and tears slipped out of the side of his eyes. He had played drums like a zombie today. As usual drinks, men and women had come to him all night. He didn't have it in him, though. He meant what he said to Type. Why would he look at anyone else when he had him? Although, after tonight that may no longer be the case and it hurt. Tharn put in his headphones and tried to drown out the pain even as he cried silently.

His heart stopped when he heard the door opening. He made his body smaller on the bed as if trying to hide. Now Type would try to talk to him and tell him it was over. He had been waiting with dread all week for this.

Type slid in behind Tharn and wrapped his right arm around him. His hand rubbed his stomach up and down soothingly as he nuzzled into his back.

"I'm sorry, Tharn" Type sobbed. "I'm really sorry."

Tharn hardened his heart. He didn't want to be Type's "casual lover" anymore. He wanted to be more and it would hurt more if he let this continue.

Tharn took off his head phones and stayed facing away from Type. He didn't want him to see his tears.

"Sorry for what?" Tharn asked softly. His heart was secretly soaring. Hoping that Type was finally going to return his feelings.

"I slept with Puifai," Type answered honestly. "She invited me to her room and suddenly...I remembered what I said to you. That you can have sex with anyone and it wouldn't be any of my business. That really hurt."