Episode 11: Promise me

Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Type looked down at Tharn lying down on his chest. Type's hands slid up and down his arms soothingly as he reassured him that he forgave him. Tharn pulled back suddenly and asked Type permission with his eyes. Type's answer was the lifting of his chin to accept his kiss.

Tharn kissed him deeply. Deeper than he ever had. Type could taste how grateful Tharn was and it broke his heart. Their tongues dueled together and Type moaned as Tharn started to aggressively suck on it.

Tharn's hands moved down and unbuttoned Type's jeans. His long legs were slowly revealed as he took them all the way off along with his underwear. His panting breaths filled the room as if he just ran a marathon.

Type looked up at him with a heavy lidded gaze, his hands automatically went to his semi-erect cock to get himself ready. Tharn's eyes followed his hand motions as if mesmerized.

"Tharn..."Type pleaded softly. Tharn snapped to attention and took off his tank top and shorts. He leaned down to touch the edge of Type's shirt and slowly rolled it up and over his head. He was desperate, but he wanted to savor it. His heart had been full of panic ever since Type left their home. Every day had been torture as he sat in the dark waiting for him to come back.

Tharn slowly kissed up Type's waist and Type's hands went to his broad shoulders to hang on. Tharn's thumb slowly stroked Type's nipple, his sexy thumb ring glinting up at Type and the cold from the metal making his nipple hard at once.

"Type..." Tharn whispered softly against Type's other nipple. His tongue stroked the nipple soothingly. "I'll never hurt you. I promise," Tharn said softly.

I know, Type thought. I'm always the one that hurts you. Type buried his hand in Tharn's hair and brought his head up for more drugging kisses. Tharn's tongue stroked his bottom lip and then his top one. Type's tongue followed as it sought the taste of him. Tharn's tongue finally swept inside and tasted Type. His tongue reached every corner of his mouth. Type's teeth bit Tharn's bottom lip and slid down to his chin and then his square jaw.

Type reached down for Tharn's cock. The warm member in his hand leaked pre-cum onto his stomach. Type stroked him and Tharn moved his hips thrusting into his fist. Type did a twisting motion down the shaft as his thumb rubbed Tharn's swollen mushroom head.

"Ah...ah...Type...wait..." Tharn moaned even as he pushed Type's hand away. If they got carried away, this would be over before it started.

Tharn finished taking off his underwear and looked down at Type. "Open your legs," he demanded in a gruff tone.

Type blushed, but his legs widened obediently and made space for Tharn who pressed himself down on Type. Their bodies aligned and their cocks rubbed together. Tharn held Type's face between his hands gently and moved his hips even as his tongue thrust in and out of Type's mouth at the same speed. Type's hands raked down Tharn's back to grab on to his butt.

They both moaned in unison as Type's hands rubbed and squeezed Tharn closer. His fingernails left marks on Tharn's fair skin as Type thrust his hips up to meet Tharn's thrusts.

Tharn kissed down Type's neck. His hand searched blindly on the nightstand for the lube. He squeezed some awkwardly on his fingers and reached down to Type's hole. Type's channel automatically clenched around his two fingers, but Tharn persisted. He twisted his fingers and corkscrewed them inside to reach deep. His fingers hooked and Type's shocked moan filled the room.

Type's legs shook beside Tharn's waist. Their bodies were hot and flushed against each other. Type squirmed and gyrated his hips as he chased Tharn's fingers, which were slowly sliding out only to plunge back in.

Type's eyes rolled to the back of his head in ecstasy. He hissed out a breath as Tharn included a third finger on the next plunge. His fingers stretched him and twisted around inside him even as Tharn brushed kisses across his flushed skin. His other hand traveled up and down his waist touching every little bit he could reach.

Tharn felt Type's fingers bite deep into his shoulders. They clutched him hard and urged him to go faster. Tharn sped up his fingers. They hit deep and fast each time until Type squirmed under him, his moans more frequent and louder.

"Tharnnnnn..." Type whimpered. He couldn't take it anymore. He hooked his strong legs around Tharn's waist and used the strength in his thighs to flip them over. Miraculously, Tharn's fingers were still inside of him and Tharn continued even as Type moved up and down to help him.

"Hmmm... Tharn... I'm going to..." Type warned as his hips moved faster. Tharn pulled his fingers out quickly and before Type could start complaining, he fit his cock against Type's hole and brought Type down hard by his waist.

Type hissed in pain. "Damn...fuck...that hurt...wait..." Type said haltingly as he pushed at Tharn's stomach to make him stop moving. "Sorry..." Tharn said with gentle eyes. His hands slid down to caress Type's round bottom. Rubbing and squeezing while sweat ran down his forehead with the effort he was making to not keep thrusting up.

"Can I move now?" Tharn asked.

Type leaned down to peck him on the lips. He spread his legs with his knees right next to Tharn to widen him and then moved down until Tharn's balls were resting on his ass. Tharn groaned and hooked his arms underneath Type's arms to hold on to his shoulders for leverage.

Type kissed down his neck and whispered against his skin, "let me do it". Type slowly moved back and forth. He moved slowly, clenching around Tharn as he moved forward and holding down Tharn's waist so he wouldn't move. He kissed everywhere he could reach on Tharn's face even as his hips moved slowly. Savoring.

My love, I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do. I promise if you forgive me after this, I won't ever leave again. Type's thoughts just made him hold on tightly to Tharn and strangely Tharn felt a pain in his heart.

This lovemaking was different. Tharn felt like Type wasn't telling him something and he was afraid. "I can't take it anymore," he said to Type. Their eyes met and Type tried to cover up his emotions.

Tharn planted his feet on the bed and held onto Type tightly as he thrust inside hard. Type cried out with each thrust. His fingers bit into Tharn's biceps as he held on for the ride.

"Fuck...Tharn...fuck....harder...faster...please please" Type chanted as he tried to move to help Tharn. His hips swiveled down and he squeezed his butt muscles to clutch Tharn's cock hard.

"Type...stop...don't...you're gonna" Tharn closed his eyes and bit his lip. Type reached down to soothe his bottom lip with his tongue even as one of his hands reached down to fondle his balls. Tharn in turn reached down for Type's cock and held on tight even as he rocked up.

"Promise me," Tharn breathed as he looked up at Type. Type's eyes watered. His chest felt tight and he felt like he was having a panic attack. This would be the last time. He tried to move to distract Tharn, but Tharn squeezed his cock to make him pay attention.

"Promise me," Tharn demanded.

"What?" Type said, even though he knew.

"Promise me you won't leave again," Tharn said. His eyes watered as well and he felt a desperation that he's never felt in his life. A part of him was grieving even as Type nodded and leaned down to softly nibbled at his lips.

Tharn turned aggressive and pistoned in and out. His thighs burned, but he didn't stop as he thrust up hard once, twice and that was enough for Type to throw his head back in ecstasy as he spurted cum in Tharn's hand. Tharn's warm cum slid out of his hole and dripped down on the bed as he came at the same time.

Type flopped down on top of Tharn, exhausted. His legs slid down and then he turned to lie down next to Tharn. Type patted Tharn's chest. "You go take a bath first."

Tharn moved to cuddle Type. "Let's go together."

Type shook his head. "I'm tired. I'll wait for you." Tharn patted him and padded into the bathroom.

Type's tears spilled as soon as the doors closed. He covered his sobs with his mouth as his body shook in grief. Tharn, please forgive me. I swear after this no one will separate us again.