Bonus Episode 7: I've gotta go

18+ ONLY! Read at your own risk!

"Do you really have to go?" Tharn asked for the millionth time tonight. He was sitting with only a pair of boxers against the headboard with a pout. His eyes and mouth were drooping with sadness. Eyes followed Type as he walked around the room packing his bag.

Type rolled his eyes in Tharn's direction. "Yes, I told you I promised my dad." Truthfully, Type felt like he would miss Tharn a tiny bit too, but he wouldn't say it. Otherwise, Tharn would start up again.

Tharn opened his mouth to say it and then closed it again. Tharn, you know what he would say if you said you wanted to go with him, Tharn told himself. It was only yesterday that Type had said he wouldn't tell anyone but Techno. It hurt, but Tharn told himself to be patient. Type was still trying to figure out his sexuality and Tharn knew better than most how nerve wracking it could be to come out to family.

Tharn had been so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice that Type had finished packing and was standing right in front of the bed. Tharn used his feet to pull his body forward until his feet were on the ground in front of Type's. He wrapped his arms around him and buried his face in his stomach.

Type looked down at Tharn softly. If Tharn were able to see his expression, he would tease him mercilessly. Type had mastered only making that expression when Tharn wasn't looking. However, he couldn't help hesitantly stroking Tharn's soft hair.

"Hmmm..." Tharn sighed as Type played with his hair for a few moments. Then Type's hand kept moving. His hand slid down Tharn's naked back and rubbed up and down.

Tharn raised his face and put pressure on Type's lower back so he would bend to kiss him. Type didn't listen and just put both knees next to Tharn's thigh straddling him. Type pushed at his chest until Tharn willingly went down.

"Tharn, take me" Type leaned down to whisper in his ear. Tharn looked up at him in surprise. It wasn't often that Type initiated. Type's shirt was taken off and then their boxers disappeared into thin air.

Tharn stumbled Type onto his back and rolled his hips to thrust his cock against Type's. The both moaned in unison.

Type reached down and grabbed both of their dicks to stroke them together. Tharn thrust into his grip with sexy grunts and then leaned down to kiss Type when he couldn't take it anymore.

Their tongues dueled together and swept inside each other's mouths. Tharn nibbled Type's bottom and upper lip and then his lips were sucking Type's tongue strongly. Meanwhile, he kept fucking his dick in Type's fist at a breakneck pace.

Tharn pulled back with a sucking sound. His chest heaved up and down and sweat ran down his spine. "Type, I'm gonna..."

Type squeezed the head of Tharn's cock and let go. Tharn didn't even complain. He wanted this to last longer. He kissed down Type's neck while his hands went to his nipples. He rubbed and pulled at them until they got hard.

"Hmmm....asshole...come inside..." Type pleaded as Tharn took his time with his nipples. Tharn chuckled and ignored him. His lips brushed Type's left nipple and Type shuddered with need. Tharn bit down hard and Type's fingernails dug into his bag deep.

Type raked at him with a moan, his chest bowed to get Tharn closer to his sensitive nippled. Pre-cum ran down his cock and Tharn watched a mouthwatering drop slide down.

Type gripped Tharn's cock again to get him to hurry up, but Tharn pushed his hand away as he took his time with Type's right nipple.

"Asshole...pleaseeee" Type begged in the end when Tharn started sucking strongly. Every suck sent shivers down Type's spine and made his balls tingle.