Special Episode 13: Last Night

18+ Only! Read at your own risk!

Type looked to his left at Tharn and smirked, "Are you still nervous?"

Tharn turned on his side and Type turned to face him. Tharn slowly slid his hand to Type's and covered it, squeezing gently. However, his frowning face was still in place. It had been like this since they had bought the tickets to go back to Type's hometown. Every day Tharn became more pouty and worried and he was even more so today, the day before they were to fly out. 

Type would be better than Tharn for once and have mercy on him. Hopefully what he was about to do would relax his boyfriend before the big day. 

Type gently traced one of his sexy veins from his hand up his arm. Tharn's eyes fluttered and his lips parted releasing a small breath. Type watched his face carefully as it changed from content to aroused as his hand traveled down his neck to his bare chest and finally down to his boxers. His fingers traced the lining of Tharn's tented shorts, teasing. 

Tharn quickly hooked his finger on his boxers and pulled them down. He shook his legs until they dropped down to the floor. Type chuckled quietly at his eagerness. 

"Let me comfort you," Type whispered between the space of their bodies. Tharn's eyes fluttered close as Type gripped his cock.  He stroked him ever so slowly even as his foot rubbed Tharn's and traveled up and down his leg. 

"Type...harder..." Tharn's stomach tightened when instead of doing it harder Type just used a single finger to trace the ridge on the underside of his cock. 

Type leaned forward to kiss Tharn. His tongue traced his bottom lip as gently as his index finger traced his ridge. "I love how this feels inside me," he whispered against Tharn's lips. 

Tharn's eyes opened and he swooped down to kiss Type deeply. His tongue swept inside to trace every inch of his mouth. Type moaned and stuck out the tip of his tongue for Tharn. Tharn didn't waste any time and sucked Type's tongue between his swollen lips. The slurping and sucking sounds filled the room and made Type's cock hard. 

His hand was now gently fondling Tharn's balls even as Tharn kissed him hard as if spurring him to adapt to his rhythm, but Type was taking it slow. Teasing him by rubbing his thumb on his mushroom head leaking pre-cum. 

Tharn let go of Type's tongue and switched to twirling his tongue around his mouth then nibbling on his upper lip lovingly. Now he was trying to coax Type. Tharn inserted his hands in Type's underwear and held onto his bare bottom. He squeezed his butt cheeks briefly and then pushed down his hands to take off his underwear. 

Type moaned a protest against his lips. If Tharn's fingers got anywhere near his hole he would be a goner. He broke the kiss and pushed his hands away. One hand rose to rub Tharn's nipples and he witnessed as Tharn's stomach muscles tightened and his back arched. 

Type's other hand gripped Tharn's cock firmly, but not firm enough to make him come. He stroked up and down in twisting motions. His hand was wet with pre-cum and Tharn's cock was so wet he felt like he could just slide right in. 

Tharn leaned forward and buried his face in Type's neck. His lips nibbled and bit hard as Type continued to torture him. 

"Type... please...please..." Tharn begged against his neck. Type leaned down and bit his neck and then let his tongue sweep out to soothe the bite. 

"No...you have to wait...just...ah" Type moaned as Tharn gripped his cock tightly. Type thought fast on how to distract Tharn. Tharn wasn't as desperate as he wanted him yet. Usually, when he arrived at that point he stopped begging and just took what he wanted.