II

A/N
THIS GOT SO POPULAR SO QUICK

DAMNNNNN

I SHOULD WRITE UNPOPULAR FLAMES FANFICS MORE OFTEN

Jeremy's pov
I was impressed,"when did you learn sign language?"i signed."Michael taught me,I'm still learning though."he signed back,I honestly felt relieved.Rich and I both walked to school together,Michael was waiting for us at the front of the school."there you are Jere!"he signed at me,he said thank you to Rich.How do I know that?well,I'm learning to read lips.so,yeah.Michael then tugged on the sleeve of my cardigan,"time for Math."he signed.i nodded and walked to math class with him,i noticed a few people looking at me.

Rich's pov
"How do I even tell Jeremy I like him?I've never asked a guy out before."I asked Brooke and Christine."Well when Jake asked me out he gave me some flowers."Christine said(I later on realized she was reading a sign language book,"oh that's a great idea!get Jeremy some blue flowers!"Brooke suggested."that sounds like a great idea!thanks guys,you guys are the best."i said,they hugged me."you got this Rich,we believe in you."Christine said,"go get him tiger!"Brooke said.i laughed,"you got that from Spider-Man."i said.she giggled,"i did."she admitted.i walked to gardening club,they always had flowers.i walked outside and saw gardening club,Jake was outside guarding the gardens.

PART 2 IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!