XIII

Rich's pov
"He should be ok,we always have backup glasses."the nurse said to Jake,handing him glasses.i didn't leave Jeremy's side at all,Jake handed me the backup glasses.he then took out his phone,"Brooke and Christine found Jeremy's hearing aids and Jenna just told the principal what happened."Jake said.i sighed with relief,I saw Jeremy slowly opening his eyes.as he rubbed his eyes i handed him his new glasses,he put them on and blinked."How are you feeling?"I signed,tears immediately formed in his eyes.he hugged me tightly,I hugged him back.i wiped his tears,"don't worry,Brooke and Christine found your hearing aids."i signed.

Jeremy's pov
A couple of minutes later,Brooke and Christine entered the room.they look like they're out of breath,Jake caught Brooke as she collapsed.Christine handed Rich my hearing aids,then he handed them to me.when I put them on I could immediately hear Christine panting,"did Brooke just pass out?"that was literally the first thing I said.Jake placed her on the bed that was next to mine,"she's...just...tired.."Christine said.Jake handed her a water bottle,she immediately chugged it.Rich seemed like he was holding back the urge to yell chug,I'm glad he knew now wasn't the right time for that."Where's Jenna?"I asked,"she's at the principal's office,she's showing her the footage of the whole fight."Rich explained."karma's a bitch."I thought,"Jeremy!Are you ok?!"Chloe exclaimed.

We were all confused,"Chloe,I thought you were on vacation?"i said."I just came back yesterday,Jenna told me everything."she explained,she hugged me."how are you feeling?"she asked,"if I'm being honest:I feel like shit."i said.Michael grinned,"No I don't wanna get stoned in your basement."i immediately answered.he frowned,"I kinda wanna get high too."Rich said.Brooke immediately woke up,"do you have Weed brownies Micha?"she asked him."always hun."he said,opening the zipper in his hoodie to reveal brownies in a ziplock.