XIX

A/N
NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER

Jeremy's pov
I knocked on Jake's apartment door,Christine had just moved in there,I guess she told her parents."Did...Did you buy them a gift?"Michael asked Chloe,"obviously I did,I'm being nice."she said.Rich and Brooke looked at each other,Nicole was about to break the tension when Jake opened the door."oh,hey guys."he said,"so...you're gonna be a dad."Rich said.Jake seemed tired,"well come on in."he said.Chloe handed him the gift as we all walked inside,"you seem tired."Brooke pointed out."I had to pick up Christine from her house yesterday at 3 am."Jake explained,"where is she anyway?"I asked,finally speaking."she went shopping with Dustin Kropp,I totally forgot they're related."Jake said,Jenna was looking around the apartment.

"Not to be that girl,but to you have space for the baby?"she asked,"I do actually,I turned my workout room into a nursery."Jake said."oh!oh!i wanna see it!"Brooke said,"me too!"Michael said.Jake smiled,"ok,I'll show it to you guys."he said."Yay!"Brooke and Michael cheered as Jake led them to the nursery,"what a nerd."Nicole said."He's your nerd."I pointed out,"he's your nerd too."she said.i nodded,"touché Nicole."i said."I'm really happy for them you guys."Jenna said,"me too!"Chloe said."I'm actually pretty excited too."Rich said,"plus graduation is in two weeks."I pointed out."oh yeah!it is!"Nicole said,we all agreed.