VII

A/N
The sequel to Flames and Stoners will be released after I finish my second Rich x Jared fanfic

Rich's pov
Our date was amazing!and kissing Jeremy felt like kissing clouds,his lips were just so....perfect.there's no words to describe it,cheese?nah that's not good enough,actually maybe fireworks is a better one.i couldn't stop thinking about our date during English,we were reading Cather and the Rye,I didn't like it though.(fun fact I'm about to read that book for online class,and I didn't finish Backstagers or Magnus Chase like I was suppose to)I snapped back into reality once I heard the bell ring,as I walked to lunch I saw Jeremy wasn't here(hehe Heere,ok I'll stop now)."Michael?where's Jeremy?"I asked,Michael swallowed his sushi."He's at the doctors."he replied,"what?!"I exclaimed.

Some people were looking at me,I laughed nervously as I sat back down."Is he ok?"I asked,"he's fine dude,he's just getting hearing aids."Michael explained."woah,that's great!"i said,I was actually kinda excited.i missed hearing Jeremy's voice,I never wanted to admit it to him though.i felt sad though,a whole day without Jeremy...and I was going to ask him out again!i then,coincidentally,got a text from Jeremy!it was a selfie showing off his hearing aids,"can't wait to hang out again!we are hanging out again are we?"he asked in text.i sent him a nodding gif,he sent me an excited gif.