01: Nightmare

'you will meet him, on the full moon'

'this is a luna's dream'

'a future with not of your kind'

Gulf had his eyes closed brows furrowed, beads of sweat on his face, scrunching his nose, he woke up to a very bad dream, no scratch that, a nightmare. He sat up on his bed, holding his chest, heart beating fast as he was reminded of his dream. It was a luna's dream, he can't be really sure but the luna appeared on his dream and even told him he will meet someone on the night of full moon. He decided to shrug it off, he still got a training to do so he stood up and made his way to the training field.

"Hey Gulf!" Perth yells to call the Alpha's attention to which gulf just nodded in response whilst walking closer to his co'Alpha
"Are the betas training as well?" He asks

"Yeah pretty much than before. Everyone's seemed to be worked up and we are all stress. What's up with the preparation anyway? I mean the pack is in peace already. what exactly are we trying to do?" Perth asks still punching and kicking the dummy in front of him

"You know damn well some pack attacked an omega of our pack. It was a threat and we will not stay caught off guard once they decided to go for a war" Gulf says, brows furrowed as he starts to stretch

"Yo Gulf! Perth!" An Alpha exclaims, which happens to be Boun, their friend. "Why aren't you training?" Perth asks as he catches his breath for a while, taking a break from his punches "Chill, damn i already did my training earlier than you assholes" Boun says cockily which earned gulf and perth to shake their heads at Boun. They have always been the best of best friends, Gulf and Boun's parents were friends and they both grew up together in the same pack. Perth, on the other hand, was a lost pup after an unknown group of alphas attacked his parents home leaving Perth alive and alone. Perth was found on the other side of the woods, soaking in blood and broken—Gulf's father was the one who found perth and later on was accepted into their pack. Gulf and perth are practically brothers and together with Boun the three became inseparable.

They presented as Alphas when they turned eighteen and none of them found their mates yet. They don't really talk about it much since Perth was well, not really fond of mates and its whole concept. "Im just gonna go for a run, i'll be back" Perth excuses himself from the two as Gulf nods and started with his training routine. "Gulf, Saint is moving out with his mate" Boun says out of nowhere which cause Gulf to stop on his track "What? What did you say?"

"Saint. He is moving in with that Alpha Zee to his pack" Gulf can't believed it Saint was Perths' first love and they were so happy back then but Saint met his mate even though Saint was fighting to reject the mate because he truly loves Perth, the older made its decision that it's best to choose his mate because if not he will only suffer in pain and perth would rather hurt himself than see saint in pain.

Gulf was really fond of them and so does Boun but seeing how it broke their best friend, their brother, hurt them too. "Do we tell him?" Gulf asks boun to which boun responded with "I don't know maybe make saint and perth talk to each other? they haven't talked in three fucking months and that asshole has the nerve to just take saint out of the pack"

"It's not like you can do something about it Boun" Mean, also their friend and an alpha too says out of nowhere as he appears next to Gulf who's also training beside them "My best friend did not chose that to happen. Saint deserves to get out of here and besides they're getting married" Mean says whilst taking off his gloves

"What?!" Boun and Gulf exclaims in unison

"They're getting married" Mean repeats a little more loud

"Who's getting married?" Perth asks upon reaching at the field looking at the three alphas frozen "So who's getting married huh? You and iplan?" Perth teases mean but what he heard was enough to weaken his knees

"Saint and Zee" Mean quietly mumbles "Oh really?" Perth pretends to asks as if interested, he saw it in his dreams. Saint will marry another man and he just didn't thought it would be that sooner "Oh yeah i forgot i have to go check on our sister Mild, seems like she's being bothered by Mek again" Perth says before leaving them

Gulf was honestly worried for his brother, you see, that's the bullshit concept of love. You love someone and they don't belong to you. Someone loves you and you don't belong them. He wished to never have that kind of pain but little did he know, the pain he would stumble on is the type of pain not anyone could possibly imagine.