27: Home

As soon as Gulf steps inside Krist's Mansion he felt like he's home. He didn't quite know how to explain his emotions but for the very first time in his life, he felt he's being taken care of— "Prepare him his room please. Thank you" Krist introduces him to the rest, everyone was nice and Krist was actually far from what he displays himself to be "Hey" Perth calls out Gulf who's roaming his gaze around "Yeah?"

"I.. Im sorry" Perth begins "Im sorry i didn't told you a lot of things. Im sorry that you have to grow up knowing nothing about our history. Im sorry that i lied to you" Perth explains, Gulf wasn't catching up though. He was way too confused with everything "Can you please not be dramatic. Its not like Gulf would slash your throat the kid can barely hurt a bee" Krist says in a humorous way which cause Perth to chuckle and Gulf just smiles.

"I know you're confused, So don't worry if you have questions.. I can answer them. We can answer them" Krist says give the younger an assurance. Gulf sits up straight "Who is my father? At least in your view and what you know about him. I cant remember the last time we actually become a family back in the pack. I know nothing about my father. Growing up i knew mother died shortly after i was born and my father.. well, he was just... he was focused on making me the head Alpha" hearing what Gulf just said made Krist feel like an asshole for thinking that Gulf was just like his father but he was wrong. This is a kid right in front of him, a kid who longs for family and maybe that's why every time Perth would report to him he would get nothing from the younger and he finally sees it now. Gulf guards himself with his coldness but seeing him broke that wall for them, it made Krist see himself in him. Yes, they both had differences but they both managed to get to be the Head Alpha of a pack at such a young age and lead your kinds. It's a an honor don't get him wrong but sometimes it's not everything.

"Im sorry you had to grow up in such a home. Your father was not that bad to be honest" Krist begins "He and Chen are best friends. They belong to one pack unlike now.. we are divided. Chen and Your father was close to the head alpha they were somewhat a trio. They all go through war together and win the battle, always until.. the head alpha fell ill. He was in a bad condition and there's no one who can take over to lead the pack but Chen since he's already married. The head alpha wants him to take the lead soon and his children after but that made your father jealous. He did not like that idea and so he plotted a plan to create a disastrous war when Chen was leading and make the pack fall apart to prove his point that Chen can't lead. That was his plan but.. your father being the smart ass that he is, he risk his own sister, Cecilia. He told her that the Head Alpha has a mission for her and that's to take down the throned Vampire prince of the Suppasits, your mate's great grandfather, Elliot" Krist paused for a while "God this is so long but yes your father lied to Cecilia. The prettiest alpha woman in the history, unfortunately for her she fell in love with Elliot and got pregnant. They were mates yet no one believes them because of the stupid prolonged hatred that no one even fucking cares to validate if it was even a fact. So, they had a child but since your father again, couldn't help her anymore. He thought im gonna send her away and that's it. A war can began. So he, again, being smart run back to the pack and reported this to chen. Chen did not like that but only because of what your father fed him lies with. So pretty much, dear Cecilia, got thrown out being chased by every kinds because of her child who and i quote "a forbidden fruit from a forbidden tree shall bring disaster" that's what the warlock who saw a vision from Cecilia and her child but of course it's all too late. Elliot was a risk taker, He has plans to build a family with his lover but it was too late. So yes, your father was that bad. I can't imagine how he raised you and your sister. Thank the luna, your sister is already married with her mate and is living with him" Gulf was not even the slightest bit shocked, he knew his father was evil but he didn't realize he could get more evil.

"Wait.. how did you all know that?" Gulf asks tilting his head "I was already alive that time i was a kid around 10 maybe but i know what was happening. The rest of the details were from Chen, my step father. He married my Mom and later on they had Perth but not so long. Our parents died because of your father. After the war where Cecilia died, Your father started his own pack. It took him years to build Red Blood Moon Pack and once he had brainwashed enough wolves he went on a mission and ambushed ours where our parents died. The luna is good, he didn't know Chen had a child with his new wife. And so here i am and Perth. We were sort of planning a revenge but things took turns and here you are. I hope i answered enough, take a rest kiddo and oh your vampire.. he can visit you here anytime." Krist sends a warm smile at Gulf's way before he stood up and left leaving Gulf and Perth alone on the living room.

Gulf didn't understand but he was in pain. At this point he's just so clueless. He have no idea how to start and bounce back again, he just need Mew.

AN:// Lmao the father is the bad guy
👁👄👁