السادس عشر

Christina

"I hate how we be texting but never talk at school. The fuck i look like havin a text-lationship." Jayda says talking about Rob. "Girl just go up to him and talk to him." Aaliyah tells her. "When do i do that." "Don't y'all have a class together? After class walk with him." Alexis tells her. I was just standing there, not really joining in on there conversation leaning on my locker door. I was to busy watching that Joscleine girl chatting it up with Kato, Mac and Tones. Where usually all the boys stand, including Alejandro. Im not jealous or anything, i just think how now all of a sudden, shes there.

"Yo, Christy you good?" Aaliyah asks, breaking my thoughts. "Mhm." I smile. She nodded and went back to chatting with Jayda and Alexis while i went back to being to worried about something i didnt need to be worried about. From the corner of my eye i saw Alejandro walking down the hall, looking like a God, with Fenix on his right and Rob on his left. They approached the others and he dapped all the BOYS up. He leaned back against the wall and went on his phone while she stood there and started talking to the ones who just arrived. I felt my phone ding and i pulled it out.

{Alejandro🧸: wya?}
{Christina💘: w the girls}
{Alejandro🧸: come over here}

I looked up from my phone seeing a smirking Alejandro and i laughed. "Ima go with Handro, catch up with y'all soon." I smile and they nodded their heads. I skipped over to Alejandro, he looked down at me and smiled, his eyes sparkling as soon as they landed on me. "Heyy." I smile. He pulled me in by my waist and planted his lips on mine, "I missed you mamas." "Yeah i missed you too Christy." Kato smiled. I looked at him and laughed. "Whas happenin patna?" Mac chimes, "Wassam wassam!" I say excitedly making the boys laugh, "Man that word is so fuckin ugly dawg, you gotta stop usin that." Rob said. i just laughed, leaning my self on Alejandros body as he kept his arms around my waist.

+

We were the last ones to be in the art hallway just like every other day. I was walking down the hall holding Handros hand and laughing at Fenixs project that we had been working on for 2 weeks. "All im sayin is that looks like a 6 year old made it. "Shutcho ass up. Yours look like a 2 year old made it." Alejandro laughed at Fenixs comment about my project and i gave him a pouty face. "Chill ma, yours is beautiful. Nigga just hatin." "Yea Fenix, you just hatin." I say, letting go of Handros hand to flip my hair making them both laugh.

We got outside and walked over to where we all hang out after school. I smile as i see all the new boys i met at the get together there. "Wassam Frank." I say in Frankys ear. "Man first of all, who the fuck is Frank. Soundin like a 50 year old white man." He says. "Uh yeah thats exactly what you are." I say. "Uh no, my name is Franky." He says serious. "Wassup." We hear behind us. I turn around and see Tones walking over to us, with Joscleine next to him. A fake smile appeared on my face.

They all got into their own little conversation. "Aight well we gotta" Alejandro announces. "You comin thru later right?" Fenix asked. "Fasho." He said. "Bye guys." I wave. They all said bye and added dumb little comments, "Bye Geesy." She said. I gave her a look, and she looked at me with a fake smile.

When we got to his car he asked me if i wanted to hang out with him and Fenix later but i shook my head, saying i had homework to do but lied. "Do all of y'all know Joscleine?" I ask. "Yeah pretty much. Shes some groupie that been passed around with basically the whole school." "Oh okay." after he said that it made me feel like i have nothing to worry about.

+

It was 6 in the afternoon and i was already in pajamas. Currently laying in bed with a facemask on listening to some r&b, All I Have by J-Lo to be exact. "Christy." I hear a girls voice cry. I look up at the direction of my door and see Alexis. "Whats wrong?" I ask as theres tears streaming down her face. "Girl i cant believe im crying over a boy but its Fenix. He called me and he said its not going to work out between us. I don't know if its because he's fucked up or because he's around girls but i... im so hurt." She cried. I felt my stomach drop when she mentioned that he's with girls, because Alejandros with him... and that means hes around girls too. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

"Alexis dont cry. This says a lot about him. This shows you what kind of guy he really his." "But he didn't seem that way. All the times we'd hang out and go on dates, he didn't seem like this. Maybe its because i havent let him hit i dont know." She sniffled. "Of course thats not why! Dont feel like you have go give yourself up for a guy to like you! Come on lets go get snacks and watch movies." I say getting up to wash the mask off.

-

I kicked my door open with my foot and we walked in with four bags filled with snacks and drinks. We had also stopped by her house so she could get her makeup and some clothes so she can stay the night. I noticed it was 11 and it had been awhile since Alejandro texted me. "I'm gonna call Handro..." I say. She looked at me and nodded. I decided to go outside to talk to him so i could have privacy.

"Babe?" I say once he picked up.
"Hey mamas, wassup?" he slurred.
"You good?"
"I been sippin a lil, i popped a bar tambien"
"Whos all there?"
"Me, Fenix, Flee, and Franky."
"Is that all?"
"Flee and Franky invited some groupies again. But no worries mamas. Aint nun of these nasty hoes touchin me."
"I trust you Handro. Please be careful....i love you."
"Baby... im in love wit you too."
A large smile grew on my lips and i began biting on a nail. "Bye Alejandro. And for real be careful."
"No worries babygirl im straight. I'll come by later." He said then hung up.

I did a small squeal and a little dance as his voice repeated in my head. "Im in love wit you too". Even if it was too soon, it was true. I have fallen in love with Alejandro and i dont see how i couldnt have. I calmed my self down and went back inside. "Alrighty lets get this movie night started." I say to Alexis.

•••
i got this quarantine & chill playlist and that shit is beautifullll i literally love it and stay listening to it. makes me wish i could be w my bf 24/7 ),: but he aint shit rn so fuck him

also i broke a nail 😭 literally so crazy bc i commented on Allures recent post about her missing nail (which she replied too💞) and then this shit happens? i jinxed my self😔

vote, comment💭 , follow👤

{word count: 1207}