سبعة عشر

Christina
my gif not workin WTF

"I dont even feel like being here. I dont wanna see him." Alexis groaned. She didnt do her makeup and dressed really bummy. She threw on some grey sweatpants, a grey louis vuitton sports bra with a crop top zip up sweater and her black furry slides. She left her hair natural, which was wavy. I couldnt say the same though. I wore some mom jeans, a red crop top and my jordans again.

/no purse\

/no purse\

"Dont let him bother you. You're literally the baddest female at our school." I say while we walk through the parking lot. "Look whos talking. Youre the pretty new girl that just so happened to get the most popular drug dealer thug whatever the fuck at our school. He can literally make any girls panties drop with one look." She said. I laughed and looked at her, "Lexi does Alejandro make your panties drop?" "No!" She laughed. "Everyone elses but mine." I laughed and we walked into school.

+

I was in physics sitting next to Alexis like always. We were watching Osmosis Jones because it was the only science related movie my teacher could think of. Alexis was asleep and i was on my phone playing imessage games with Handro. "So how long have you and Geesy been together?" I hear next to me. I turn, seeing it was Joscleine who asked. "Almost three months." I say. "Oh wow! Youre about to beat us." She says. My stomach dropped when she said that. "Y-you guys dated?" I choke out. "Mhm!" She squeaked. "But dont worry it was long ago." She rolled her eyes. "Haha, no worries im not." I fakely laugh. Thankfully the bell rang to switch to next period, making Alexis wake up and i quickly stood up walking out of class.

Alejandro was already there waiting for me since his class was right across from mine. He grabbed my hand and i smiled, hesitantly grabbing back. I dont know why her confessing that they dated bothered me so bad. Of course he's dated girls before me. But i specifically remember him saying his longest relationship was 2 weeks, so one of them is lying.

We had third period together, Government. "How the fuck did you beat me at beer pong?" He asked me, breaking my thoughts. "Cup pong," i laugh "And cause, im just that good bro." He rolled his eyes when i said bro, he hates when i call him that. We walked slowly to class probably going to be late like always because our class is all the way across the school. "How was class, what y'all do?" I shrugged, "We watched a movie... Joscleine told me something about you too." "What she say?" He squeezed my hand. "She asked how long we been together and i said three months, then she told me how we're about to 'beat' y'alls lil relationship."

"Mcht. Man that hoe a fuckin lier on god. I never dated that bitch." "Swear?" I ask looking into his dark- but light brown eyes. "I swear." He said, looking down at me and kissed my lips. "I love you babygirl." "Hehe. I love you too." I giggle.

+

"Gizmo! Get off me damn." Alejandro laughed. We were laying in his bed watching movies on the medium sized tv he had. I insisted that Gizmo lay with us since i love the feeling of a dogs company. "Stop being mean. Its okay baby, lay wear you like." I say in a baby voice. Handro looked at me with a mean mug and i laughed. "What?" "You're so weird when it comes to animals." "I am not." "Ma, yes you are. When we was at Frankys house the other day you were all over that niggas cat." "Okay so? Cats are cute." I reply bluntly. "You treat them like babies and shit." "Females get baby fever, i get animal fever. Whatcha gonna do huh?" I ask getting into his face.

He looked at me with a serious face, then smirked. He placed his hands on my arms, pinning me down on the bed as he got ontop of me. "What am i gonna do? Im finna show you. " He said low.

I swear my coochie isnt even a coochie anymore. Its the Niagara Falls rn.

He started kissing my lips, then trailed down to my neck. Slowly sucking on it and licking it, eventually reaching a spot that felt oh so nice. A light sigh fell from my mouth and he stopped to look into my eyes. "You like that mama?" "Mhm." I bite my lips. His smirk grew bigger and he went back down sucking again probably leaving a mark. His hand went from my arm, to my breast, then to my heated area. I softly moaned and ran my fingers through his soft curly hair. He trailed kisses along my collar bone to my lips till he back away to pull my pants down taking my panties with.

Eventually unbuttoning his own pants and taking them off. His erection was showing through his boxers and i tried my best to not laugh since i can never take moments like this serious, finally he slides them down and positioned him self at my entrance. I relaxed my self and looked deeply into his eyes, he leaned down to kiss me as he entered inside. I broke the kiss as i gasped loud and cupped his cheek with one of my hands. He was much bigger then ive ever had and he felt amazing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and starred into his lustful eyes as moans escaped from my lips. His thrust were soft and delicate, but here and there he'd pound into me like a jackhammer breaking cement. As his thrust were harder and harder my moans got louder than before. I began kissing all over his neck and lips as well as gasping loudly.

"Lemme hit it from the back baby." He huffed. I nodded and turn to prop up on my knees. He thrusted in me and it felt just as good, but a little bit better. My moans were louder and he began moaning more than before. "Oh fuck." I say as i feel a knot grow in my stomach, hinting that i was about to reach my peak. He hovered over my back,
kissing up to my neck then grabbing me by the neck so id look into his eyes. "Come for me baby." He says to me since he felt my walls clench tighter. And just with that i finished. I exhaled loudly, dropping my body against the mattress but he didnt stop. He placed his hands on my hips and pounded harder till he reached his climax.

He sighed loudly just like i did, cleaning me off since he didnt put a condom on. Then laid next to me. I was beginning to control my breathing and he was to. He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes, "I love you Christina. That shit was so fuckin good." I smiled and giggled with the BIG compliment he just gave me like yes sir thank you ik my coochie poppin.

I wrapped my arm around his torso and kissed his soft lips. "I love you too." I say to him.

•••
decided to give y'all some smut o whateva. ik we all in quarantine and not able to have our own fun. 😔
jk i still be havin sneaky link ups w my main hoe. LMAOOO ooops sorry. but y'alllll he really did tell me my coochie was bomb like sirrrr stop im not gonna kno how to act now tfff😫 LMAO

anyway hope y'all are staying safe ! houston extended lockdown thank god !

ya know tha deal vote⭐️, comment 💭, follow👤

{word count: 1301}