الثامنة عشر

Christina

"And next time i hear you talkin shit im whoopin your ass on sight hoe!" echos through the hall way. Two freshman were going at it at 9 in the morning... ghetto. "Its too early for this shit man." I roll my eyes. "Entertaining as fuck though!" Jayda laughed. I had to agree with her on that. Do i know the drama between these two 15 year olds? Hell no. Do i wanna see a fight? Hell yeah. "Ahh shit whats goin on?" Rob says coming up to us, wrapping his arm around Jaydas shoulders. I raised my eyebrows and gave her a smirk.

"Two youngins just barkin and not biting. Beat that hoes ass!" Aaliyah yells. I laugh and watch one of the girls give Aaliyah a nasty look. "Hey baby, whats goin on?" Alejandro says after pecking my cheek with a kiss. "Im waiting for a show." I say. He looked at the girls and started laughing at the yells they were chanting. Finally one girl went and swung on the other starting their fight. "Okay sis! Whoop that hoe like you said!" Aaliyah yells making us laugh. The girls friend began yelling at Aaliyah, causing Jayda and her to begin getting on her and even scaring the poor girl. "Guys chill!" I laugh and softly push them back. Rob pushed the little girl back and she walked away, paying her attention back to the fight.

Finally the security guards came over and broke them apart and took them to the office. "Ugh thats all the ghetto shit i needed for this week. Come on babe." I say and tug Alejandros hand to go to our class. "Guess what ma." "Huh?" I hum. "Our 3 months comin up in like, 5 days." He smiled. I looked at him in awe at the fact he remembered something small. "Awe babe! You care!" I hug him. "Of course i care baby girl." He chuckled, "Any day now you finna be my wife."

+

I tapped my feet on the floor as i waited for Geesy and Fenix to finish whatever it was they're doing. "Aye bitches where y'all at?" I hear someone shout from the front door. I turn seeing Franky while carrying a black backpack. "Oh shit whats up Christy." He says to me. "Hey. They're upstairs in Fenixs room." I say. He nodded and went up the stairs. I continued scrolling through the messages from the girls and replying back. "Nigga what the fuck!" i hear from the boys upstairs. I got up on my feet and quickly ran to see what was wrong.

I approached Fenixs rooming, seeing him pace back and forth while Franky and Alejandro were standing at his bed with the open black backpack. "...Everything okay?" I squeak. Alejandro turned to look at me and walked over to me. "Yeah everything straight ma. I'll be back ima drop her off." He said and pushed me out as he walked out the room. "Ow Alejandro. Whats wrong?" I ask. "Nothin. Come on." He shrugged, now jogging down the stairs. "No why do i have to leave? Its friday, we always hang out together." "Man Christy just, come on we got some shit goin on. Ion want you involved." He stopped mid steps to look at me. I crossed my arms and gave him a dumbfull stare. "No."

"Christina. Deadass im not playin. After this i'll pick you up and we can hang out." "Why Alejandro?" "We just got shit goin on damn. Can you just fuckin listen." He raised his voice. I jumped a little, since we never really get loud with each other. I jogged down the stairs, pushing past him and walked out the door, slamming it behind me. "Christina what the fuck are you doing?" I hear him call after me. "Christina come on get in the car i'll take you home." "No thanks. I got 2 legs that work perfectly fine and will help me get home." "Christina i aint got time to play no fuckin games right now. Get in the fuckin car!" He shouted. I froze in my steps and turned to look at him, standing at the edge of the drive way. "Dont yell at me! Especially since i didn't even do anything!" I yell.

He was about to say something till we heard loud trap music coming from a car down the street. He turned to look at it, then back at. "Damnt. Come on then get inside." He waved me over. I hesitated, but went ahead and walked back inside. "Ight go upstairs to Fenix's room and don't even think about comin down here till i say so." He growled. My eyes widened at his serious tone, and listened to him since i knew he wasn't playing. "Franky, Fenix, they rollin up!" He shouts while still looking at me. He grabbed me by my chin and kissed my lips softly. "I love you, i'm sorry for yellin." "No i'm sorry for bein stubborn. I love you too." I say and jogged up the stairs.

•••
this bitch was originally 1500 words long, but im cutting it into 2 chapters CAUSE DAMN

which means, a double update since im uplate doing absolutely nothing 😗😗

{word count: 878}