Chapter 1

"I still dont get why you guys can't stay with me", Normani said as she pulled up to the Epic Hotel. The location was great because it was close enough to South Beach for me and Dinah to have some fun but still close enough to Normani and the rest of my family that I could see them whenever I wanted.

" Our dads are gonna freak when they learn you're back in town", she kept talking to us from the drivers seat and occasionally glanced at us through her rear view mirror. Me and Dinah were cuddled up in the back seat, my legs over her lap and my head resting right above her boobs as she gently stroked my hair. It felt amazing since my scalp was still a bit sore from the earlier braids.

"I know Mani, I know. But we don't want to intrude your space. Especially since Arin could be dropping by at a moments notice", I responded with a smirk, referring to the last few conversations we had where she informed me about the new man in her life. Normani kept her eyes on the road and tried to fight the bashful smile that crept upon her face.

"Ooo its about time someone realized how fine you are! You better get that D!" Dinah teased her.

"Okay fine", she surrendered.

"But you and I are definitely spending a day together before you disappear to God knows where again. I missed having my sister around", she finished. The sadness that she failed to hide in her voice was honestly the same way I felt inside but the way me and Dinah were living was no place for a sweetheart like Normani. I nodded and smiled at her only condition.

"That sounds like a plan", I told her as the car stopped and I took my seatbelt off. I got out of the car and gave Normani a tight and tight hug. I thanked her for the 50th time for her picking us up before she had to head to work.

"Lauren, we're family, don't even worry about it", she dismissed it with a wave of her hand.

She smiled and promised to be back later to pick us up so all us could go to the family night that my mom and dad were hosting. We promised to be ready and Dinah didn't forget to encourage her one last time to "get the dick."

We all laughed at Dinah's unapologetic vulgarity then Normani sped off because she was going to be late.

............................................................................

Before we walked up to the front desk I went in my purse and pulled out my fake ID.

"Hello ladies. Welcome to the Epic Hotel",the stout middle aged man smiled.

"Hi, we have a reservation we're here with the group for the Dash convention.", I smiled the most genuine smile at the man.

"Ahh yes paid for by Mrs.Kardashian herself . Names and ID?", he asked as he kept his eyes on the screen.

"Whitney Perkins and Rachel Fernand." I said as I pulled out the fake Florida ID and handed it to him. Dinah proceeded to do the same and after one small glance at the names, our faces and the computer screen, he bent down and gave us two copies of our room key as well as our ID's back. He wished us a good stay and we were on our way upstairs to our room.

.......................................................................

"The Kardashians? Good one babe", Dinah complimented me.

"Thank you, thank you", I boasted and bought my and over my stomach taking a bow.

"Bighead isn't a good look on you", Dinah teased as the sat on the bed and turned on the enormous tv.

"Thats funny because I was thinking we could be twins", I countered quickly as I sat on her bed and took of my sneakers..

"Don't be rude!", she gasped and hit me with one of the hotel pillows. My response obviously catching her off guard. I laughed and turned around to face her one my shoes where off.

"Im sorry babe", I apologized as I tried to crawl over to where she now sat with her back leaned against the decorative wooden headboard.

"Where do you think you're going?", she played dumb as she quickly scooted away from me.

"I don't need from rude people" she assured me as she held up another pillow in my direction.

"Come on baby don't be like that. I'm really trying to apologize", I whined as I sat back on my knees.

"Nope." Dinah shook her head and searched around the bed for the remote. I used her distracted moment as an opportunity and pounced into her lap, quickly straddling her before she had the chance to throw me off.

"This is abuuusseee" she whined even though she'd already wrapped her arms around my waist."I don't deserve this type of abuse", she complain as I giggled and held her face in my hands.

"I'm really sorry babe. I swear. I'm so sorry", I laughed because neither of us was really taking this serious. A smirk overtook her face and I already knew where she was gonna go with this.

"Prove it",she challenged with a raised brow. I shook my head and smiles at her predictability, but I didn't hesitate to comply as I bought my lips to hers. After a series of short and sweet kisses I pulled away and smiled at her.

"Now do you accept my apology?", I questioned as I rubbed her cheeks with my thumbs.

"I don't know yet. I think its going to take more than kisses", she smirked and grabbed my butt with both hands.

"Not a chance perv", I said and closed my eyes then rested my head in the crook of her neck. Admittedly we haven't had sex in a couple days because of how busy we were with work, making sure that Whitney and Rachel girl had gotten multiple emails and texts from 'Kim' letting them know that there was no longer room for them on this trip. So we were both a little sexually frustrated.

"I'm not a perv", she argued weakly.

"You were trying to apologize and I was helping you do it the right way.",she lied.

"Something only a perv would say" I shook my head slightly and ran my fingers over her collarbone slowly. We sat in comfortable silence for a couple seconds. Dinah was rubbing small circles into my lower back while I just listened to her steady breathing.

Besides all the crazy things we did on a day to day basis, moments like these were definitely my favorite. I was so lucky to have my partner in crime. She was honestly my best friend even though this relationship started on a sour note.

"Hey. Do you remember how we first met?", I chuckled at the memory.

"How could I forget?!", she responded excitedly. "For three whole days I referred to you as 'The trick that dropped my lunch'. I was devastated when my rice scattered all over the floor. If you weren't so absorbed in your phone codes then you would've heard me yelling watch out."

"But you can't be mad, I took you on a date that same day", I defended myself.

"That was not a date", she huffed in amusement. "You just rebought me my lunch because you splattered mine on the ground", Dinah countered.

"Nope that was definitely our first date", I joked. And she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Lauren. You're so stupid." The Polynesian laughed.

"So.." I started before I sat up straight "Can we please discuss how fucking attractive you looked in your disguise today?" I said shamelessly. "

"I seriously just wanted to rip those sweats off of you", I informed her as I ran my hands down her arms slowly.

"Nuh uh. Absolutely not",she shut me down immediately and took my hands into her own.

"Why not?" I complained in a sour frown, almost regretting not giving into her playful advances earlier.

"Because I haven't eaten anything all day and I'm not doing anymore work on an empty stomach.", my girlfriend said as she handed me the hotel phone.

"I'm in the mood for pasta", she informed me and with that I sighed in defeat and crawled out of her lap so I could dial for room service.