History of Ophir

The age of Vedapra (means ancient time) ended when the Abhijith - an auspicious constellation of time - unveiled itself in the night sky during the inauguration of the Cubozoa Royal Palace in Paucusia

The age of Vedapra (means ancient time) ended when the Abhijith - an auspicious constellation of time - unveiled itself in the night sky during the inauguration of the Cubozoa Royal Palace in Paucusia. No one in the Eight Prakriti Khara (means Primitive Tribe) - Paucusia, Luxus, Sabyldum, Asvhe, Ogra, Gazda, Daun, Eren, and Luxus - ever witnessed a star as bright as the Abhijith.

The name of the star became the name of the new era, marking the beginning of the first monarchy and the transition of the Eight Prakriti Khara into Provinces of a united sovereign - Ophir. Unbeknownst to the family, a palace forges chaos that cost far greater than the power and authority they had ever reaped since the first season (means year) of Abhijith.

As the eka satam (means century) of their governance prevails, the royals fought for the preservation of their monarch alongside further implications and revelations. From thereon, Ophir knew nothing but chaos extending through the subsequent era.

WARNING ⚠
This story is a long journey and slightly slow-paced.