1. 'Plus three weeks.'

*Stiles' POV*

"Okay guys, that concludes this week's pack meeting. Same time next week." Scott said proudly. We all started heading to the door when the silence was broken.

"Stiles, can you stay back for a while please?" Derek's voice was filled with worry. I did as he asked and fell away from the group as they continued walking. After they shut the door, Derek turned to Peter, "Can you go aswell? I need to talk to Stiles privately." He asked politely- for him. Peter hesitated but followed the beta's order. Derek and I were alone.

"What's going on Stiles?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. Still, I stared at my hands. "Stiles, I'm worried about you. You barely said anything to anyone since you got here. You've been doing nothing but staring at your hands all evening. So I'll ask again. What's going on with you, Stiles?" I looked up at Derek, his green, gentle eyes looking down on me. 

"I don't know Derek. I feel like nobody needs me anymore. I'm pointless. I feel like I have no place in the pack, just because I'm the only human. Everyone has been avoiding me. It's as if we never knew eachother. Am I the problem?" I started raising my voice, anger burning inside me as I relive the memories. 

"Stiles. Don't you dare call yourself pointless. You're the reason this pack has helped the town so many times. You're the structure of this pack. You're not the problem. If you ever feel like that again, you come find me. Got it?" Derek sounded angry but I knew that wasn't the case. He genuinely seamed worried. Yeah right, Derek Hale caring about Stiles Stilinski? I'll believe that when a mute man tells a deaf man that a blind man saw a man with no legs walk on water. Plus three weeks. I sighed.

"I have to go, my dad is expecting me home soon. Or he'll send out a search party." I said to Derek, the white lie rolled of my tongue. Luckily I've mastered how to lie to a werewolf. Derek walked me to the door then closed it behind me.