Chapter Two - A Quick Encounter

Alrighty, let's do this. Also, a big thank you to you guys gals and non binary pals who participated in the drawing challenge, it was really fun to see all your amazing art.
---------

(Germany)

    He paced from one wall of the dimly lit, rusting and cracked room to the other, the meeting had started thirty minutes ago and he had started to wonder where Russia was.

     Every other member of the small group had already arrived and were beginning to get nervous for what could have happened to their counterpart.

    Germany stopped walking in the middle of the room after everyone had really began questioning where Russia was. Everyone looked up to see Germany grabbing his coat and walking to the small, paint chiped exit.

    "I'm going put to look for him" he said, sounding completely dead serious. No one suggested otherwise so he took that as an invitation to leave.

    He put on the dark gray, button down jacket and walked out the door, his short black, red tiped hair blowing behind him in the chill, icy air. He had built up a tolerance to the cold awhile ago so the chill autumn weather didn't really bother him.

*

    He wondered around the dilapidated city for a good thirty minutes, trying to call Russia, but still nothing.

    Germany was starting to get concerned, walking slowly, starting to tuck into himself as a form of caution. He heard slight cracks and chips, which he passed off as the city had slowly deteriorated over the years. Germany sighed with a half smile on his face, still not letting his guard down. He liked remembering what once was, the crazy times.

    All the world wars, every stupid thing everyone had done, every stupid thing America had done. Germany had still not gotten the full story of what happened to America, or even how he died, but Germany didn't push it. He knew that if he waited, he, along with every other country would be painted the full picture of what happened.

    He sighed again, this time more sorrowful, he then felt pebbles fall on him, nothing that would hurt him so he, again passing it off as the battered city falling apart, and continued walking.

   He was snapped back to reality as quick as he left it as he heard a thud and someone yelling. He ran over to see Russia shouting at someone, Germany took note of a gun about a foot away from the scene, the person Russia was yelling at seeming extremely uncomfortable and slightly aggravated.

   He then saw the person then lift up in the air and disappear into the sky.

   Russia stood there for second, Germany looking as dumbfounded as him, a silence in the air as Russia noticed Germany standing, as quiet as Russia, before Russia spoke.

"You saw that too, right?"

*

(Greenland)

   He walked around the small hallway leading out into the cold, barren outside. He was starting to fear the outcomes as America wasn't home yet and it was already past twelve.

   He heard movement from the roof, and the sound of dirt moving. So naturally, he ran over to the sound to see America standing on the roof.

   He let out a sigh of relief as he helped America down from the roof. Greenland realised America was holding his arm.

   After a quick question, America dismissed being hurt and waved it off. Greenland, upon closer inspection noticed America wasn't moving one of his legs right and his arm had fallen limp to his side. Greenland again questioned it, but again, didn't get an answer.

    Everyone else in the small underground organization had either gone to bed or passed out drunk in the living room, so there was no one there to help Greenland get the obviously injured America to his room. Yeah that wasn't really fun for Greenland.

*

(America)

   Once Greenland had somehow gotten America up the stairs and into his room, he had told Greenland about the right he had started earlier in the night, leaving out the part where he saw Russia. He wasn't sure if that was real or not.

  Greenland had freaked out once he realised America was injured, and ran to grab some bandages. America was extremely greatful for Greenland, he didn't know what be would do without him.

    America had sat in his room alone for about five minutes before Greenland came running back to try to help with his injuries.

*

   (Germany)

   Germany stood in awe as Russia turned his head, looking directly at him. Both men had no idea what to say, or what happened.

   Russia slowly made his way over to Germany, none of the two making any attempt at breaking the awkward silence that filled the atmosphere.

   Germany looked as confused as Russia, as he asked what happened before he showed up.

  Russia told him what had happened, the click, the gun, everything. Germany asked where the gun was, Russia pointed toward the entrance of the dimly-lit alley way, and Germany picked up the gun carefully. Then placed it into a small, zip lock bag, stating that the two could use it to find out who the mysterious person was.

   Russia then remembered the meeting, and how worried everyone there probably was, so the two booked it toward the meeting building.

   A/N
-----------
Get ready for some deaths by ukulele. I wish I were joking.

Word count: 896