..two..

"Okay how could I forget? It takes some courage to bet."

"Y/n! It's time to get ready!"

Y/n took her headphones off, placing them neatly on her desk next to the portrait she was working on.

"I'm on it dad!" She called out. Spinning around in her desk chair, she stood up and gazed at the colorful walls of her room. They were packed to the edge with paintings of celebrities, friends, and family. And on the biggest empty space, there was her pride and joy, a collaboration piece between her and Miles. Miles spray painted swirly clouds and plants in the background, over that was a detailed silhouette of the two of them together, which y/n painted. Their clothes were highlighted with neon paint, and under it in big beautiful letter, Miles wrote 'I'm Forever Yours", and right under that was their signatures.

Miles had been her friend for as long as she could remember, he was her everything, and this piece made her feel even more connected with him.

Going to her bathroom, y/n stood in front of her mirror, deciding what to do with her hair. It took her a while but finally she was able to tame it into two neat puffs.

Shaking her head, she moved to her closet to grab her uniform and suitcase. She smoothed out her blazer and tie, looking down at the pleated skirt that graced itself over her thighs. It wasn't her style, but it was cute. She spun in the mirror a few times, swinging her skirt about. As a finishing touch, she placed the signature red jacked she stole from Miles years ago over her shoulders. Finally turning away from her mirror, she stuffed all her art supplies into her suitcase. It took a few minutes, but she soon got it to closed and was ready to leave home.

Grabbing a piece of gum, she headed for the door where her parents waited. Y/n's mother, grabbed her face, placing kisses all over while y/n squirmed.

"Mommyyyyyy, stooop I have to go!" She laughed.

"I know but I'm going to miss you sooo much. Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" MJ asked.

"You know she walks with her little boyfriend everyday, MJ." Peter Parker commented with a laugh, his blonde hair shaking with his movements.

"Dad! He's not my boyfriend!" Y/n said with a large blush.

"Of course. Go ahead and go before you're late, I'll let you know if there's any trouble in the city." Peter said, patting his daughter's back. Tucking her phone into her jacket pocket, she opened the front door, and her eyes immediately meeting Miles'.

Please don't ask, please don't ask

"Hey Sunflower." Miles said, holding out his hand. Y/n exhaled in relief, grabbing his hand and gracefully descending the last few steps of her stoop.

"Oh my, what a gentleman you are." Y/n teases with a smile.

"You look like a princess in that skirt, it's only fitting." Miles teased back, over exaggeratingly bowing infront of her.

"Pretty smooth there Morales." Y/n's father called out from at the top of the stairs.

"Thanks mr. L/n." Miles laughed with a blush.

"Dad!" Y/n called out, embarrassed at the least. Grabbing Miles with her free hand, she pulled him away from the stoop and the two started their trek to a new learning environment.

"I was gonna call you last night, but I got caught up with uncle Aaron. But guess what happened to me?" Miles asked excitedly.

"What happened, Pretty boy?" Y/n asked as Miles blushed at his childhood nickname.

"I was out last night on my way to Aaron's and Night Spider was there. She was swinging through the streets." Miles exclaimed. Y/n drank in the noises of the community around her as Miles spoke. Soon she reached her hand over and linked her pinky with his. He stopped talking momentarily to give her a questioning look.

"Keep going, I'm listening." She said softly.

"She looked at me and waved! But the strange thing was, it looked like she wasn't wearing a mask!"

"That's crazy, maybe she has a thing for ya." Y/n winked.

"That's funny." Miles chuckled. Even if she did, he wouldn't care. Miles has had a crush on y/n since her fourth birthday. A crush he's never been able to let go of. He's never had a girlfriend before, he wanted to wait just a little longer, hoping that he still had a chance with the beautiful girl he infatuated himself with.

Letting go of her pinky and running ahead, Miles took a big leap and smacked one of his colorful stickers onto a street sign. His decent back down landed him right in the middle of the street, and in the way of an oncoming cop car.

........

"Y/n please don't take influence from him, you're a good kid." Miles' father Mr.Davis said while looking in the rear view mirror of his cop car.

"Oh Mr.Davis, Miles is a great kid." Y/n grabbed Miles' face and squished his cheeks, causing him to swat her away.
"Just a little misguided sometimes."

"Well I'm glad he has you around." Miles blushed in embarrassment as the car began to move again.

Soon the three reached the front of the prestigious school and the cop car slowed to a stop. Miles got out first, moving around the car to open the door for y/n. He held out his hand and helped her out of her seat like he did before at her stoop.

"Thank you Mr.Davis, have good day." Y/n smiled.

"You're welcome y/n, I love you Miles." Mr.Davis stated, looking Miles in the eye.

"I know dad." Miles said, closing the door and walking away with Y/n. Suddenly the intercom on the squad car turned on.

"You have to say it back."
"Dad!"
"Say it back"
"Dad are you really-"
"Dad I love you."
"Dad please just-"
"Dad I love you."
"Dad please-"
"Just say it."

Miles let out a long sigh. Everyone outside was looking at him now. Turning around, he spoke in the most flat voice imaginable.

"Dad, I love you."

"That's a copy." And with that, Mr.Davis drove away.

Turning to y/n, Miles let out a sigh.
"Do I get one too?" Y/n asked teasingly.

"H-huh?" He asked, a blush adorning his face.

"That's okay. She laughed. "I know you love me, pretty boy." She said, walking away.

If only she knew.