Chapter 5

I wake up, sitting up I look around again, I make my way downstairs.  Ben is sitting with Leianna while she colors.

I smile, ben looking up at me, “hey, you feel ok? he says getting up.  I nod walking over to them.  It’s around 7 at night. 

I sit next to ben, I glance down at leianna, she looks up at me and hands me a picture of the flower she colored.

  “Very pretty”, I say gently taking the picture from her. I set it down in a safe spot.

  “You hungry”? Ben asks getting up, Ahsoka made some food earlier while I was resting,  he fixes me a plate,
  Poe and Finn had set up a room for leianna.

She yawns, “oh someone is tired”, I say, she looks at me, Ahsoka comes in and takes her to bed.  Everyone else is laying down.
Ben and I sit in the kitchen, he pours some wine, we sit.

I glance down at my hand, “her parents, they were killed”, Ben nods also looking down.  He reaches across and gently takes my hands into his. 
They are so warm and soft.  I smile. 

“We are her new parents”, he says kissing my hand.  I nod, I get up and walk over to him, “and what about you”?  I say wrapping my arms around him. 
  He turns around and picks me up I wrap my legs around him, kissing him.  His tongue exploring my mouth. 

  He carries me upstairs to our room and lays me down, I look up at him, he laughs softly.  Kissing my neck, I take a deep breath, I wrap my arms around his neck running my fingers thru his dark hair. 

  He pins my arms down gently, I feel his massive hands rubbing my sides, he sits me up and kisses me.

  “I want you”, I whisper in his ear, he nods.  I lift my arms up as he helps remove my top, revealing my lace bra, he looks at me, I nod.

He unclips it, placing my breasts in his hands, I moan lightly as he massage’s me.  Laying me down again kissing me. 

I feel his fingers trace my stomach down to my white cotton pants, he carefully slides them off.  He starts to rub my sides again, kissing my belly. 
I rest my head against the pillow, breathing heavily.  “Do it”, I say.

  He slides them off throwing them to the side, he begins to rub me , my body shudders in pleasure, I then feel
his tongue , gently playing with me. 

  I hold my breath, gently holding his head, “Your mine”, he says looking at me, I nod in between breaths. 

He then pins my hands back above my head, telling me not to move him, I notice him thru his black pants, urging to be set free. 
I want to free his so badly.

  He undoes his zipper, and kissing me on the neck, he then takes his pants off, revealing his black cotton boxers, I can tell he is massive. 
I smile, my hands still above my head, he takes his boxers off.

  I was right!

I nod, he rubs himself against me teasing me, I feel warmth oozing out of me, “you ready”, he asks.

I nod, he slides in gently, I gasp arching a little, “BEN”, I whisper, he tells me to be quiet while chuckling. 

  He starts to thrust, my legs over his shoulders, I lay back and let him take over, each time getting deeper. 

  He grunts, he then removed himself and rubs me, kissing me, I go to move my hands, “don’t do it “, he says seductively.
  I smile down at him, “What are you going to do”, he looks up at me smiling slightly, his majestic stare. 

“I can show you “, he picks me up and carries me into the shower turning the water on, he sets me down, I stand in front of him.  He kisses me reaching his hand down rubbing me, causing me to stand on my toes.

  He then turns me to face the shower wall, I place hands on the wall as he orders, I then feel him slide into me.
  I gasp, as he thrusts hard, “are you going to”? I ask in between thrusts, he nods.  I smile.

  I suddenly feel warmth inside of me, he lets out a deep breath, gently removing himself.  He cleans me off along with himself. 

I then turn to face him again, his wet black hair stringing in his face, he lifts me up my legs wrapping around him and kisses me. 

  We wash each other off and then get dressed and go lay down. I snuggle up close to him, his arm around me.

  We fall asleep.