𝟕: 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

chapter seven: 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡

"I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice," Iida shrugged

"I wonder if our teacher gave him some advice," Iida shrugged. Kyoko was confused by the statement. Did he not listen every single thing he said? About the quirk? How impractical it was? How he could never become a hero? Kyoko could swear she heard every single detail.

"I'm here, mon cheri," the black haired girl heard a seductive voice chirp to her right. It was a long haired blonde, with dazzling purple eyes. His slim body stood proudly, and his hand was slithered on Uraraka's shoulder, whose eyes were staring at Midoriya, preoccupied for him. She turned to look at the blonde with a French accent.

"Wait, who are you again?" Uraraka asked. Kyoko could not help but grin involuntarily at the out of place Uraraka, who seemed very confused at the whole situation she was living since minute one at her new high school. Hence, Kyoko turned back to Midoriya and his test, focusing on his movements.

Kyoko's grey eyes turned back to Midoriya. His slim body was facing the field, the miles upon him seemed endless in the brown horizon. He seemed so small, so minuscule in front of the soil that lied upon him. His hand gripped the softball, the sweat drenched from his face and his hands. He looked down, his face was emotionless, yet Kyoko could quickly understand how down he was after the demotivating speech by Aizawa. In a quick motion, Midoriya swung his body backwards once again, his hand hurled back. Once again and with all his might, his hand catapulted north, towards the field before him. But this time, his hand began changing. Kyoko could study how the color on it became a bright yellow that illuminated his face. His index finger had red and orange lines drawn down. He propelled the ball, ascending it into the atmosphere, it was so high up in the air that it disappeared from the sight.

Everyone was astounded at the action. It was so quick and so sudden, no one really thought he was actually going to do it. Kyoko could see the green haired boy was as astonished as her. His index finger was an opaque dark purple, the fibers and lines on it were shaded into a matte black.