𝟐𝟕: 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ﹝𝐢'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚﹞

kyoko.

ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʷᵒ | ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

chapter twenty-seven: 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔪𝔢 ﹝𝔦'𝔪 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔞﹞

"We're back for the next match already!" Present Mic declared. "Oh, I'm so excited!"

The beacon of light pierced through the entrance, bathing the white tiled floor in a crisscross of iridescent color; illuminating the darkened room.

The new-born flames flickered upwards, roaring more loud and taller than ever before. They danced orange and yellow with their smoke that twisted and faded away. The audience was always hypnotized by their dance; a fiery, frenzied consumption that sent up sparks and ash, until the dying flames became glowing embers and then all that was left were the cold grey cinders and charcoalised remnants of wood.

"I can already feel that this match is going to be epic!" Present Mic shouted. "Give it up for the third match of the second round!" he yelled, as the crowd chanted and roared at his words. Kyoko smirked, she was not preoccupied for what the hell the devil in disguise was going to pull on her. "First up, it's the boy who won the last match by showing off his amazing combat skills! He's the last student from 1B standing, let's see if he makes it to the third round! From the hero course, Neito Monoma!" the announcer presented and the crowd cheered on for the blonde. As usual, his platinum locks danced with the wind, his eyes glaring at the girl. His sapphire eyes fired up, his brows were dented down - he seemed enraged. "Versus! The girl who can't stop blowing us away with her hypnotizing and hallucinating powers! She's the last girl standing, let's see if we see her in the third round too! From the hero course's 1A, it's Kyoko Hayami!" the crowd praised the girl. She was completely assured, and on the exterior she was more serious than ever. Her eyebrows furrowed down, she moved her hair back with her hands as she stared at the blonde. She thought in how much she hated his guts. "I can already feel this match's great tension! I can't wait to see who's gonna make it into the third round!" the loud roaring of the crowd and the announcer made Kyoko overwhelmed, but she had her feet on earth, she knew exactly what she was going to do.