Part Three

The other girls and I stood on the stage holding hands, the host has eliminated seven groups so far meaning we are now in the top three with Brothers In Arms and Dance Nation.

"As we are down to the top three, I now have the pleasure to invite Tom Holland to the stage to announce the winner of this year's DanceFest" announces the host.

Tom gets up from his chair and walks up the steps on to the stage holding an envelope while the audience are clapping and cheering,

"I would like to thank you for having me today and letting me have this honour of announcing the winner of this competition. All of the groups who performed today were amazing and I would like to say a huge congratulations to all three of the groups on stage right now for where ever they place" he says in his thick London accent, making me swoon.

"And the winner is...REVOLUTION X" he shouts.

From them it seems like everything goes in slow motion, we all scream jumping up and down while our parents run onto the stage and grab us in their arms, photographers are snapping photos of us in our pure excitement and astonishment, in this moment I feel like nothing could bring me back down to earth.

Nothing feels real until I see Tom approaching us with the trophy and big cheque, bringing me back down. He hands us the trophy and pulls each of us in for a hug congratulating us. As he hugs me I breath in his musk, minty but woody. He pulls away flashing me a big smile, "congratulations..." he asks, "Olivia" I reply. As he walks away I feel my cheeks redden, happy that we are now going backstage so I can calm down.

We make our way to our lockers to get changed ready to make our way to the after party we had planned. I had packed a silk red slip dress with ankle boots to wear (the outfit is pictured at the end of the chapter), I took my brunette hair out of the ponytail brushing it through and styling it half up in a bun and the rest down. The rest of the girls seem to be ready before me so I tell them to go ahead, they insist to wait but I tell them I will be fine, to just meet me at the party. I needed just five minutes to think about what has happened in the last half an hour.

I began packing my bag when I heard the door open and footsteps coming towards me, I look up and Tom Holland is stood in front of me, looking me up and down.

"Hey-y" he says, "I just wanted to say congratulate you again. You and your group smashed it out there"

"Thank you so much" I reply, hearing the shakiness in my voice wishing I could just be normal around him.

He turns around about to walk out the door, but hesitates and turns back "Are you doing anything tonight?" he says,

"Erm, yeah we are having a party to celebrate this" I say, holding the trophy up,

"Oh yeah, of course you are"

"You are obviously more than welcome to come its at PRYZM in Kingston but I imagine you have a super busy schedule..." I say nervously,

"I'll see what I can do, that is near too my house, here" he says passing me a piece of paper out of his pocket, "It's my number, make sure you message me if I can't make it tonight"

"Okay sure" I say as he smiles then leaves the room.

"Did Tom Holland really just give ME his number?"

I grab my bag and walk out of the changing rooms processing the recent events to be met by my mum. "Wow you look so beautiful!!" she compliments me, grabbing my bag off my shoulder, carrying it to the car for me. "What did that Tom have to say to you? I saw him come in then leave with a big smile on his face" Mum asks while walking over to the car,

"Oh, just to say congratulations again" I say shoving the piece of paper between my phone and phone case, smiling to myself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know this is only short but I felt like I couldn't carry on the chapter as it would have been too longggg. Please remember to vote and add to your story love you all xxx

 Please remember to vote and add to your story love you all xxx