Part Five

I wake up to the sun beaming through the window onto my face, I push my hair out of my eyes and look around the room I am in, it is simple with a chest of drawers, a TV and some cabinets. I panic and look under the cover "Good I still have my clothes on" I think with a sigh of relief. In hear footsteps and some shuffling outside of the wooden door next to the bed, Tom walks in with a tray and places it on the table next to me, there is a plate stacked with homemade waffles dripping in syrup and a glass of water on it with two paracetamol next to it.

Tom sits at the end of the bed "How are you feeling?" he asks,

"My head weighs a ton" I say placing a hand on my forehead as the memories of last night rush back to me, he laughs.

"Erm, I have some press to do today but I can drop you home for the day and pick you up later if you'd like?"

"That would be great" I reply, "We have to pick the keys up for the studio today anyway".

I eat the breakfast Tom has made for me, taking the painkillers afterwards to ease my head and look at my phone, I see missed calls and text messages from my mum asking where I am.

"Shit" you say, dialling your mum's number.

She answers almost immediately, "OMG OLIVIA WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?" she shouts making me wince.

"I'm fine Mum calm down, I crashed at Charlotte's house" I lie, "I am coming home right now" I say zipping up my ankle boots "Yes, okay, I love you too, bye".

I end the call and message Charlotte asking her to cover for me, I hate lying to my mum but I cannot tell her about this until I know what it is.

"I need to go home, my mum is freaking out" I say to Tom, he changes his shirt and we both make our way downstairs.

He grabs his keys and you both get into the Audi parked on his drive.

"Just here will be okay" I say as we pull up to my house

"Do you still have my number?" he asks, "Of course" I reply.

"Okay" he says, "Text me the address of your studio and I will pick you up from there later, bring something comfy too wear"

"Okay" you say wondering what he plans are, "Bye" you both say at the same time, as he leans in to kiss me.

I walk through my front door and Mum jumps up from the sofa too hug me.

"I'm fine Mum, sorry I didn't message you, it just slipped my mind" I say, reassuring her.

"It's okay honey, as long as you had a good time"

"I really did" I think about telling her about Tom, but I know it is too soon to say.

I run up the stairs to the bathroom putting the shower on then go to my room sorting out a change of clothes while it is heating up.

After saving Tom's number to my phone sending him the address of the new studio I lay my clothes out and my phone rings, Charlotte's name flashes up on my screen and I answer.

"Hey Liv, are you still at Tom's"

"No he dropped me off at home not that long ago, are you okay?"

"Am I okay? I cannot thank you enough for bringing that boy into my life, he is amazing!!"

I laugh, "I feel the same with Tom, he is such a gentlemen"