Part Six

Tom opens his front door and I walk into the house. I remove my shoes and coat, and he leads me down the hallway through the kitchen and into the back garden.

There is a projector set up on a small table facing the opposite fence showing Netflix's home page, behind the projector there is another, slightly larger, table set up with popcorn, sweets, drinks and a big pizza box. There are bean bags and blankets set up before the food.

"So...what do you think?" he asked,

"What do I think? Tom this is amazing" I answer in awe,

He pulls me in for a hug "I'm glad you like it, I am going to run upstairs to get out of these clothes, I will be back in 5 minutes make yourself comfortable darling"

Goosebumps rush over my body with the nickname he gives me.

TOMS P.O.V.

I walk through my house and run up the stairs to my room. My window looks out into the garden and I see her sitting there under the blankets on the bean bags. Her brunette hair is now pinned up into a messy bun with strands falling onto her face, she is so effortlessly beautiful.

I look away as my phone pings on the bed.

Harrison:

How is it going mate?

He helped me set this and the balloon arch up.

She loves it, thank you for all the help. I reply

I put on some grey trackie bottoms and walk down the stairs into my garden.

OLIVIA'S POV

Tom walks into the garden with just his grey tracksuit bottoms on and I try to keep my eyes off his body.

He walks over to me and sits down putting his arm around me,

"So, what do you want to watch?" he asks

I shrug my shoulders and sit up beginning to scroll through Netflix finally picking Twilight, cringy I know but they are my favourite films.

———————————————————————————

The film finishes and I can hear light snores coming from Tom, I look over and he is blissfully asleep; I cannot even imagine how tired he is, his schedule is crazy I bet his rarely ever gets a good nights sleep.

I sit up slowly, trying not to wake him, he shifts around but his eyes remain closed.

I pick up the left over rubbish and walk through the house to the front door to put it in the recycling bin.

I open the door and am met with paparazzi who start snapping pictures and shouting Tom's name, asking if I'm his new girlfriend and other invasive questions about what me and Tom are. I feel someone behind me close the door, I turn around and Tom is standing there with sleepy eyes,

"I am so sorry" I apologise "I just didn't think, now that's going to be all over the news an-"

"It's fine" he replies, pulling me in for a hug "It's not your fault, you didn't know"

Authors Note

I sorry its been so long since in uploaded, I have had a lot going on in my personal life with my mental health, this lockdown is really taking it's toll and I am not dealing with it well but I am getting the help I need now, also so sorry it's so short I promise I will be uploading bigger chapters but I am back at work in three days so I will try my best :) xxx