𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Heejin walked towards the park

Heejin walked towards the park. She sat on her usual swing, swinging herself softly. She inhaled deeply the cold air, making her have a chill. She looked up towards the street, and there he came, Haechan, with his silver and his little brother.

She decided to stay, not really having in mind talking to him anyway. She return her eyes towards her feet again. She always felt at ease when she saw the floor beneath the swing.

Haechan arrived with his little brother. She felt his stare on her, and looked at him, he quickly moving his gaze somewhere else.

"Hi, can I get the swing?" asked the childish voice of the little kid. There were two others, but she still nodded and stood up, leaving him the swing. "Can you push me?" he asked. She looked towards Haechan, who had a confused expression.

She started pushing the boy softly, not wanting him to fall off and hurt himself. "Can you push me harder?" He asked. Heejin gulped. "Alright" she said. And started pushing him more. The boy laughed as he flew up and down. He looked happy, having fun, and she felt warm inside.

After a while, the boy got down and played some more on the playground jungle. "Be careful Taehyun" called Haechan.

Heejin sat on the swing again. She crossed eyes with Haechan a couple of times, making it a bit awkward. Suddenly a loud bang was heard, followed by cry. Heejin stood up fast ku and went towards the boy who had fallen.

"Where does it hurt?" Heejin asked softly. Haechan was by her side while he checked if his brother was okay. "My knee" he said sniffing. Heejin put her hand in it and smiled softly. "tell the pain to go away" she said. The boy nodded. "Pain, go away" he said. "You'll see that soon enough it will go away, and you'll smile again" she said smiling and the boy nodded.

Haechan saw her. She was soft towards his brother. He knew she was the girl who sat in front of him. She was usually quiet, not like Mira, who talked and never shut up, trying to flirt with him. He now had an interest in the girl, her soft moves and words, and that warm smiles she showed towards Taehyun.

"Does it still hurt?" asked Heejin. The little boy shooked his head, meaning that it didn't hurt anymore.

Haechan looked at the girl comforting his brother. She looked so caring. Her brown wavy long hair, her white skin and red cheeks, her dark brown doe eyes, she was pretty, or beautiful he must say.

"Taehyun, are you okay now?" he asked. "Yes! this lady helped me" he said pointing at Heejin, making her giggle softly. "I must go now Taehyun" she said patting the younger's back. "aww, why?" he asked with puppy eyes. "don't worry, we'll see each other again" she said smiling towards the boy. "Haechan, goodbye" she said and left.

Well, she was nice.