𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Areum was finally back

Areum was finally back. Heejin has told her about what had happened last week, crying as she knew she would be there for her.

They had sports, meaning that they needed to go change. If there was something she hated, was that class, she despised it with all her might. "Come on Heejin, it's only 50 minutes" said Areum. "It's too much" said Heejin. "Just come" said Areum. Heejin sighted and finished tying her sport's shoes.

They first needed to run a few times around the yard. It was exhausting, well, at least for Heejin, whom almost never moved. "I hate this" said Heejin to Areum as they trotted side by side.

"Hey Heejin" greeted Haechan winking, and then trotting faster towards his friends. "Since when do you talk to him?" asked Areum. "Oh, last week" she said. "He is the one that brings me milk everyday" said Heejin laughing a bit. "You like him" teased Areum. "No I don't!" defended Heejin with a blush, making Areum laugh more.

The class ended, and they went back to change. Heejin was putting her school shirt on when she felt herself being pushed towards the lockers. "Ouch, what the hell?" exclaimed out of surprise Heejin. "Oh, Mira, nice to see you" said Heejin sarcastically, as she was the one who had her trapped. Mira's hands where grabbing tightly Heejin's wrist, making it hurt a bit. "Let her go, Mira" said Areum. "Shut up!" spatted Mira angrily.

"Um, you can let go of me now" said Heejin awkwardly. "Listen here you little shit, I don't know what fake show you put on to make everyone love you, but listen here, I'm still here, and I'm still in my position. So stop with the attention seeking" said Mira looking at her with rage. "Let me go" ordered Heejin. "I don't take orders from a bitch" said Mira smirking.

Heejin had enough, she sighted and used her last resource, hoping she still knew how to do it. She took Mira's hands who were taking her wrists, traveling down to her arms, and with the force she had, she judo flipped her.

The girls where in owe, as Heejin dusted her skirt and accommodated her sweater. "Well, that was fun" she said, untangling her hair. She went out of the locker rooms as if nothing had happened, with Areum at her side.

"Didn't though you would use that one" she commented. "In this life is either yeet, or get yeeted" affirmed Heejin. "True though" agreed Areum with a little laugh.

Oh she didn't know what was coming tomorrow.