𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

It was Monday again, so Heejin went to school

It was Monday again, so Heejin went to school. Areum was sick, so she wouldn't be coming this week. She had a cold and a high fever. She got her things from her locker and walked calmly towards her classroom. The halls were full, people walking and talking with their friends. She scanned the hall, and saw Haechan, with weirdly, one of the popular boys, Jaemin. Mira was also there, but being ignored by Haechan.

She sat on her sit and rested her head on the table. Her parents had fought last light, again. She hated it, why couldn't they just get along? It was stressing for her. The problem started when she was fourteen, and now, three years later, they still fought.

The teacher arrived, and class started. This was going to be a long week for Heejin, her only friend wasn't coming to school.

She used to have more friends when she was you her, including Mira, but things didn't exactly got as planned, and they drifted apart. Heejin just had good classmates, who weren't exactly friends, but it was convenient for both them and her.

The class ended, and they waited for their next teacher. "Oh my, Haechan!" called Mira, he eventually ignoring her, and walking towards Heejin. "I didn't exactly think you for yesterday" he said looking at her. She smiled softly and nodded her head. "It's fine" she said with a soft voice.

"Oh, so you were together yesterday?" asked Mira with confusion and kind of hurt tone. "It was nothing like that, we just happened to bump and I help him with something" said Heejin not really feeling intimidated by the girl. "Mira" called Haechan. "Yes?" she responded liking the attention. "Mind your own business" said Haechan coldly, leaving a strawberry milk in Heejins table and walking towards the window. Mira scoffed angrily and sat on her seat at the lateral of Heejin.

Recess came and Heejin sat on her table alone, missing Areum's company. She sighted and opened the milk Haechan brought her. She looked at Haechan, who was eating with the popular group, next to Jaemin and Chenle, Mira in front next to another two girls, Jia and Riu. Both of them weren't really annoying, Mira was another case.

Her eyes crossed with Haechan's and she quickly looked back down, not feeling secure. The girl sighted and left the cafeteria.

Hachan turned his head towards Jaemin. "Do you know Jeong Heejin?" he asked. Jaemin raised a brow. "She's nice, she tries her best to help people, and well, we never really have been friends, but she's really nice" said Jaemin. "And pretty" added Jeno, and Renjun elbowed him. "why?" asked Jisung. "Oh, no reason" responded Haechan. "Last year she helped me with my maths homework and explained it to me, she's really good" commented Jia. "Yeah, she's a life saver, she helped me pass last year" said Riu. Mira didn't say anything, feeling jealous over the attention they were giving the girl. She bit her lip to contain her anger and just drank water.