PREFACE

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Becoming The Immortal Elf Queen {ER Series #2} is the second installation of The Elf Romance Series and a boyxboy humor/romance/urban fantasy that is inspired by real people. The characters in this book mostly are the cast from one of my most favorite C-drama of all time, "The Untamed", and an idol member from a C-pop/K-pop boy band UNIQ.

Its prequel is My Boyfriend Is An Immortal King.

Credits for this cover goes to an Instagram user <katnour_s>You can check her profile out and see more amazing editing works! 👇

You can check her profile out and see more amazing editing works! 👇

Credits for this cover goes to an Instagram user <katnour_s>You can check her profile out and see more amazing editing works! 👇

BE WARNED THAT THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT SMUT SCENES!

Secondly, I believe you have read the blurb and summary out there in the story description before you reach this page. So, I don't want to waste your time by copying the same words here. Please treat the story description out there like the back of the printed book.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover just for my book, I have to admit that I have zero talent for drawing. And I don't have any friends that can draw. Therefore, the best I can do is taking pictures from the internet such as Google, Pinterest, and many more; then make a design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link to each pic I put.

Thank you for clicking "read". And thank you for keep reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

ABOUT ME:

I am sorry for retaking your time

I am sorry for retaking your time. Please be patient to read this. There are a few things that I would like to say.

First of all, English is not my first language; therefore, if there are any grammatical errors or vocabulary misused, I apologize in advance for those disturbances.

Second, I do not have full knowledge of Chinese culture since I am not Chinese. So, if I happen to make any mistakes, please forgive me.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, dead or alive, actual events is purely coincidental.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

Copyright ©2021 StellaKMary

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, DM to the author through Wattpad or email to the email listed below:

stellamaria7voltage@gmail.com

Please note that this story is published fully through Wattpad only. Therefore, if you find it uploaded elsewhere, please kindly let me know for I have a low tolerance for plagiarism. Thank you.

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

>>> If you find my works up to your liking, please don't forget to:

i. VOTE (click on the Star button)

ii. COMMENT (If you have any thoughts to share, I'd be happy to read it, either it is your impression of the story or constructive criticism. However, I have to firmly say that RUDE and HATE comments are not welcome.)

iii. FOLLOW my account (I'd be thrilled to have your support once you click on the follow button)

iv. SHARE the LINK of this book or use the Wattpad tool "Share as a Quote" on any of your social media if you want. I'd appreciate it if you could tag me in your share so I can get to thank you. Information on my social media can be found in my bio or profile.

 Information on my social media can be found in my bio or profile

P.S: I can't do daily updates for this book. I also can't promise the exact date of each chapter update because of my schedule conflict. However, I'll try my best. Thank you for your patience. Oh, every chapter in this book is ONLY THE FIRST DRAFT. Therefore, please don't mind the grammatical errors, incoherency, and other mistakes you find along the way. I'd appreciate it if you help to point it out.