❤GOODBYE❤

Dear readers,

Thank you for your support all this time. I wouldn't have made it this far without all of you. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on my works.

I have been off Wattpad for a while. That is why I can't reply to your comments. Some of them also disappeared from the notification. Sorry about that.

Today, I am here to make an announcement. I have been thinking about it for a long time. Finally, I came to a decision. I WILL STOP WRITING YIZHAN FANFICTIONS.

There are many reasons behind this:

1) Guilt: I feel guilty for the actual people. I doubt they are happy seeing their real names in violent, BxB romance, and sex scenes. I didn't think about this when I started writing fanfictions. It may not be a big deal to most of you, but my conscience now doesn't let me do it. I don't know, but I just can't.

2) Time: I am out of time. I thought I could manage writing several places at once. Sadly, I can't. I am now a signed writer on multiple platforms where I write original stories. (My username is StellaKMary). As a contracted writer, I need to fulfill my responsibilities. And so, it is hard for me to keep up with all the writing.

3) Improvement: As I have said, I am a signed writer. Therefore, I would like to further my scope and focus on writing original stories. Don't get me wrong. My writing journey starts with fanfiction, and I enjoy every moment of it. I am happy to meet all of you. You are wonderful readers. However, I want to strengthen my writing skills by exploring different genres.

Allow me to say THANKS to all of you who have been with me here so far. Thank you so much for your support.

Now, before you panic, let me clarify some matters. I won't start NEW fanfiction, but I WILL FINISH some of my ongoings. And that includes:

+ Becoming The Immortal Male Queen (The Elf King Book #2)

+ Those Sixteen Years (WangXian)

+ The Cultivator's Dark Past (LingZhui)

+ Mine...Theirs...Ours (YiZhan)

I can't promise the exact date. But I will finish those stories above.

I don't know what to do with my Wattpad account in the meantime. But I won't be online much. If you want to stay connected with me, feel free to reach out through my social media:

🔹 Instagram: stellakmary

🔹 Facebook Page: Stella K.Mary

🔹 Twitter: StellaKMary

If you want to check out my original stories (many of them are still FREE but for a limited time), you can search my username <StellaKMary> on Dreame, GoodNovel, NovelStar, and Readict

If you want to check out my original stories (many of them are still FREE but for a limited time), you can search my username <StellaKMary> on Dreame, GoodNovel, NovelStar, and Readict. These four are the writing platforms I sign with.

Below are the original stories I have written so far

Below are the original stories I have written so far. Except for teen fiction (LOVE BORN FROM REVENGE) and the physical book (VAMPIRE'S MATE), the rest are still FREE to read. You can find them on "Dreame" app.👇👇👇

Once again, thank you for all your support

Once again, thank you for all your support. I hope you can continue to support me again as an original writer.

This is the end of the announcement. All the best to you and your family. Have a nice day and take care!