Chapter 19 : Begining to Retaliate

“Ling Xiao! You’re a despicable and lowly person!” Once Lan Wei was conscious of the fact that he was bound, he started to violently struggle.

Ling Xiao evilly laughed as he looked down at him disdainfully from the corner of his eye with a smug expression, “Young Master Lan Wei, please yell a bit louder. If you attract people here, I also will need to think over whether or not I should hand you over.”

“You!” Lan Wei hatefully glared at Ling Xiao, his gaze seemed to want to turn Ling Xiao into mincemeat.

Ling Xiao enjoyed it all with narrowed eyes, then he suddenly stooped down, reaching out a hand to pinch Lan Wei’s lower jaw. Lan Wei made a noise in pain and furrowed his eyebrows.

Ling Xiao looked at him gloomily and coldly. In his past lifetime, he had suffered many times under Lan Wei’s blows. The reason why he entered the palace was also because of this guy helping Mo Qi. In addition, this Lan Wei had really wanted to castrate him.

But now, this person had landed in his hands!

How could he be fair to himself if he didn’t give this guy a good lesson!

Ling Xiao sneered, stared at Lan Wei’s delicate, pretty and young face with raised eyebrows as a plan formed in his mind.

He walked out, shouting at the eunuchs to retire, then locked the entrance. After that, he gloomily and coldly gazed at Lan Wei as he walked over.

Lan Wei stared blankly, scared by Ling Xiao’s expression as if he was going on a raid, and slightly shifted back.

Ling Xiao saw his little movement and laughed as he asked, “Young Master Lan Wei, what are you hiding for? Don’t tell me you’re afraid of me?”

“How… how could this Young Master be afraid of you!” Lan Wei stubbornly raised his head.

Ling Xiao heard him and smiled enthusiastically at him as he bent to pick up the sword Lan Wei had dropped on the ground.

Lan Wei pursed his lips, he didn’t know what Ling Xiao wanted to do to him. As the Prime Minister’s son, this was the first time he had been trussed up like this. He hated Ling Xiao so much that his teeth itched. He thought deeply for a while, then clenched his teeth and roared at Ling Xiao, “Ling Xiao, you better let go of me. This Young Master is the Prime Minister’s son. If you do something to me, Father will not let you off!”

Ling Xiao heard him and sneered. He raised the sword then walked by to the candlestick, letting the blade burn on it, “Lan Wei, are you really stupid or really foolish?”

“You!” Lan Wei was so angered by Ling Xiao’s words that a vein popped out.

Ling Xiao lazily burned the sword and continued, “Not to mention the Lord Prime Minister doesn’t know that you’re here. Even if he did know, what could he do to get you back? Once you are exposed, then you are guilty of the big crime of breaking into the palace at night.”

Lan Wei frowned and bit his lips in annoyance as he heard that. Ling Xiao shot him a glance and pretended to suddenly realize something as he accused him, “Oh~ You’re not foolish, but you’re also not stupid. You’re taking me as stupid and foolish, thinking you could scare me and I would release you.”