15. Youtube

"What's up guys! It's me Poppy

"What's up guys! It's me Poppy." Chase mocked Poppy with a female voice and flipping a his hair to the side and behind his ear.

"I don't do that!" Poppy came into view and pushed Chase playfully.

"What's up guys! It's me Poppy." Poppy smiled brightly as she flipped her hair to the side and behind her ear causing Chase and Poppy to bust out laughing.

The camera then transitions to Poppy, Tony, and Ondreaz doing a tiktok dance that the Wright brothers made.

"Left! Right! Left! Punch! Up! Side! Throw it back! Jump! Slide! Snap! Woah!" Poppy announced with each moved she made causing Tony and Ondreaz to try not to laugh as people who watched the tiktok wouldn't hear her.

"And that's the behind the scenes to a tik tok made in the hype house." Poppy winked at her camera and then the video transitions to her sitting in the sink and the camera focused on her face.

"I know you're probably wondering why my face is so close to the camera and that's because I'm going to show you my daily makeup routine."

"The first thing I do is put on my favorite moisturizer called Skinactive Clearly Brighter Face Moisturizer SPF 15 and it's also a drugstore brand." Poppy spoke as she showed the product to the camera then applied it to her face.

"The next thing I do is put on a little primer and the product that I use is called Ilia True Skin Radiant Priming Serum and I think it's around 50 dollars; I only bought this once a while ago so I don't remember." Poppy showed the primer and applied it to her face.

"And the very main ingredient is foundation and I use the bad bitch Fenty Beauty foundation and its around 30 dollars." Poppy showed the foundation to the camera before applying it to her face.

"Okay the next thing I do is my eyeshadow and I mostly use neutral shades and I only use one palette which is the 350 Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette which includes 35 beautiful shades and it's only coast 25 dollars!" Poppy showed the palette before applying the eyeshadow to her lids.

"What comes next is my favorite part of my makeup routine and that is highlighter and I can admit that I have over 50 highlighters, but my favorite is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit in the shade butterscotch and the price for this is 40 dollars." Poppy showed the highlighter kit and applied it to her cheekbones, inner eye corners, nose, and cupid bows.

"The last thing I do is apply mascara and I don't really care which one I use as long as it makes my lashes lushes. Today I'm going to use L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara and the price is only 5 dollars." Poppy showed the product and then applied it to her eyelashes.

"And BAM! That's my daily makeup routine and if you do it make sure to tag me so I can see all your beautiful faces. I love you guys and thank you for watching my first YouTube video and I hope you liked it!" Poppy blew a kiss at the camera before the video ends.